AZALEA

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look around at the azaleas making fuchsia star burst in spring."

- Anne Q

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara was hiding at the back part of the house where a garden helps her hide from anyone's view inside the frat house.

 

 

She was trying to calm her self as she takes couple of deep breaths.

 

 

She just didn't do that.

 

 

If standing closer than expected to one of the BIGBANG members tonight was enough to shake Sandara, it was nothing compared to and actually biting G-dragon there. Her heart was about to explode back then.

 

 

Good thing, she escaped right away before G-dragon gets her and gives her further attention than she already received earlier. Sticking out is the last thing she wanted to get in her new life here.

 

 

She wanted to exist as quietly as possible in this school...while extracting her revenge.

 

 

Sandara removed her mask as she took another fresh air for her lungs.

 

 

After that, in a split second, her brown eyes caught someone else's eyes.

 

 

Both of them looked surprise.

 

 

But Sandara was more looking confused after this.

 

 

'Ironman & Thor kissing?'

 

 

'Ironman's' mask was off his face and kind of facing her so Sandara clearly saw his face. Maybe, because of that Ironman looked surprised and alarmed? She clearly saw him. He doesn't look bad too. He has a great built and broad shoulders.

 

 

But no matter how attractive he looks like for her, still, he, the guy in Ironman costume, was kissing another man in a Thor costume.

 

 

Maybe this is not something for Sandara's eyes to see.

 

 

Sandara immediately looked away as she pretended not to see them. Well, she didn't see Thor's face though.

 

 

Sandara quietly left the garden as she made her way to exit the mansion. She's going home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When she came to Madtown University, Sandara decided to live off campus. She refused to live in the school dorm per the guidance counselor's advice.

 

 

She has her reasons, and having privacy is one of it. Plus, she doesn't want any curfews.

 

 

So, she live in this quiet two story small apartment building located in a dark alley a mile away from the school's premises.

 

 

This apartment building looked old and worn out too that it makes sense that it doesn't have many tenants as Sandara assumed. It's also located under an old, rarely used bridge few meters away. Squished between under the bridge and dark alleys.

 

 

So, once in a while Sandara can hear passing cars from the bridge. She didn't mind it though as for her it's the perfect spot to seclude her self from school life and have a private place to plan what she's going to do of why she is here in the first place.

 

 

This place is a bit far from school, old, and noisy that makes it harder to get another tenants. Most especially, Madtown University students.

 

 

So, when Sandara found this place in an ad and asked to rent one of the rooms, the landlady gladly granted her wish right away. And she is Japanese too which makes it better for Sandara to communicate at least to her.

 

 

So, save Sandara a surprise when she saw this old landlady waiting outside the building, busy typing something with her phone. She looked up and immediately looked relieved when she saw her.

 

 

"Ah-chan! Yokkata ne!" (Ah-chan, I'm glad you're here!) is what the landlady greeted to her.

 

 

Sandara felt awkward but she bowed to the old lady. It seemed like this lady was waiting for her. It's almost midnight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter