CALLA LILY

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaos is a ladder."

- Littlefinger

 

 

 

It was eerily quiet that night in the fraternity house. All BIGBANG members were in the living room including Sandara. They were having an emergency meeting.

 

 

Regarding Seungri. And to what have happened to him.

 

 

GD was sitting seriously in the same red accent chair in the middle of the living room. The fire dancing from the fireplace already added to the diabolic effect behind his back. GD's fingers were clasped together in front of his chin, thinking, while already wearing a dangerous expression on his face. If a gaze could kill, everyone would be dead by now by how sharp GD's looks were. The BIGBANG's leader is mad.

 

 

TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Sandara were sitting around him, too. They were waiting for whatever GD has to say.

 

 

"How's Seungri?" GD asked after a while, addressed particularly to no one.

 

 

Everybody tensed.

 

 

"He's in coma. Already stable in ICU but in coma." Taeyang answered, seriously.

 

 

Sandara was quiet. Her heart beating fast at the topic but she remained listening to the gang.

 

 

"Who could possibly do this to Seungri?" Daesung asked, voice full of emotions. He tried his best not to tear up again.

 

 

TOP gritted his teeth. "There is only one group in my mind that has a grudge against us." He stated dangerously.

 

 

Sandara looked at him. 

 

 

"BLOCKB." Taeyang gritted the name. He then fisted his hands. "BLOCKB definitely took revenge from the last fight we had with them."

 

 

Daesung sniffed his tears. "Bunch of cowards! Took out Seungri when he was alone and helpless!" He was angry too. "And in the school premises!"

 

 

"What shall we do, God?" TOP asked the quiet GD.

 

 

Sandara looked at GD this time. The danger in his eyes promises revenge for what have happened to his comrade. The fire dancing behind him makes him more intimidating to anyone like a diabolic creature ready for passing judgement to his enemies.

 

 

BLOCKB won't survive this round. That's what Sandara have thought.

 

 

"We will retaliate." GD stated, danger in his voice.

 

 

Everybody stood up. Readying for the upcoming fight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A knock on her door made Sandara cut from her own thoughts. She looked up as the door opened.

 

 

It's GD.

 

 

She stood up right away. "Are we leaving?" She asked him.

 

 

GD looked at her eyes first before checking her from head to toe. She is ready to go, even dressed in all-black. He noticed what's on her hand.

 

 

"Black Cat mask? How cliche." GD stated after a while, a small smile on his lips. His first smile probably for today after learning what have happened to Seungri.

 

 

Sandara just smiled back as she sat again then tapped the bed she's sitting on, inviting him in. GD walked to sit beside her there. She then leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

 

GD automatically planted a soft kiss on her head. "I don't think you should come with us." He said after a moment of silence between them. The reason why he wanted to see her before they leave.

 

 

Sandara looked at him. Even cocking an eyebrow on GD. "Why not?" 

 

 

GD sighed. "I don't want you hurt." He just answered.

 

 

Sandara didn't say anything after that for a while. She just squeezed GD's hand. Her heart beating slow, almost feeling comfortable with his presence. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." She whispered after. "I'll wait in the getaway car instead if it makes you feel better." 

 

 

GD looked at her face, more on studying her. "You won't do anything I say even if I told you not to come, right?" It was not a question but a statement.

 

 

Sandara just smirked as she gave GD a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be careful, darling." She said this while thinking of another thing, 'I also want to see how BIGBANG gets hurt by this pointless fight, too.' her subconscious mind agreed.

 

 

GD sighed. "This is no game, Dar. It's dangerous and you might seriously get hurt after." He insisted.

 

 

Sandara just shrugged her shoulders as she stood up now, cocking her head at him. "I think you know me by now how stubborn I can be." She then put on her black cat mask. "Like I said, don't worry. I have nine lives, too."

 

 

GD just shook his head at her but he didn't say anything against her coming again. He knew her by now how stubborn she can be so there's no point pushing her not to come. He will just have to keep her safe and away from the chaos that's gonna happen later.

 

 

They were by the door now when Sandara stopped him by the arm. This thought has been bothering her for a while now.

 

 

"What?" GD asked her, reaching for her hand and intertwined them with his.

 

 

Behind her mask, Sandara's face was serious. "What if...what have happened to Seungri is not caused by BLOCKB? What if you were wrong?"

 

 

GD's hold on her hands tightened at that. Too tight that Sandara knew GD is getting angry at the memory. 

 

 

GD then hissed dangerously, "Regardless if BLOCKB did it or not, that person will still pay for what he did. I won't take no mercy." he then continued walking.

 

 

Sandara got chills for what GD have said, she followed him quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because of Daesung's intelligence and connection to the Bureau of Investigation, it was easy to locate BLOCKB's current location.

 

 

BLOCKB fraternity gang was gathering in this abandoned warehouse near the city wharf. Whatever they were doing there, Sandara is sure they were up to no good.

 

 

But also, Sandara is truly not sure what BIGBANG's plan is for tonight. 

 

 

'They are men, darling. They don't think.' Her subconscious hissed. Seemingly satisfied with whatever's happening. 'Men are mindless muscles. Watch.'

 

 

Sandara clicked her tongue as she watched BIGBANG getting ready to get inside the building. They were parked behind a tree with her wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter