TULIPS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose."

- Marianne W

 


 

 

'What the heck?!' Sandara's head is screaming this. Why the heck is BIGBANG here?

 

 

From slumping on the floor in the front door for a while now, Sandara heaved a big breath to calm her self, but even doing so, she is still shaken.

 

 

She tried to stand up with the help of the wall and slowly walked straight to reach her room. 

 

 

She didn't turn on the lights in her room too; afraid BIGBANG will know the room she's staying at.

 

 

She walked straight to her windows. She only has this horizontal white faux wood blinds; no curtains, giving her only minimal privacy from the outside view. But maybe after this, she will buy curtains right away next time.

 

 

She pulled down the blinds' slat a little bit to look outside and saw BIGBANG leaving.

 

 

They were noisy even when leaving; particularly the laughing Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang, so she can still hear them a bit from where she's at. TOP and GD were quiet when leaving.

 

 

Sandara fisted her hands on the blinds almost breaking it before she loosened her grip.

 

 

This is no coincidence. BIGBANG is here for some reason. They won't just hang out there under the bridge out of a sudden, close to where she lives at.

 

 

Sandara's fine hair rose at a thought. Did they find out who she really is?

 

 

Sandara prayed dearly not. She is confident the President was true to his words and helped her conceals her identity. She's no longer Sandara Park, the eldest sister of Park Sanghyun, but she's now carrying the name Dar Ah, a farmer's only daughter from Busan.

 

 

BIGBANG has left now. With this, she heaved a small sigh of relief. 

 

 

But this is far from being over yet.

 

 

If BIGBANG is still here tomorrow night, then it will confirm her suspicion that they are here because of her. Per GD's order.

 

 

Her eyes suddenly snapped at the realization.



 

"...I can make all things possible, that includes finding out your name even if you won't tell it to me right now..."

 

 

D-Did he do this?

 

 

Was G-Dragon true to his words and really dig up to find out who she is? Now, to where she's living at?

 

 

This is messed up, she thought. G-Dragon won't be this interested to her to go this point, will he?

 

 

Sandara has a gut feeling that if her suspicion is true then G-Dragon is one step a head of her now. If it is true that he had her investigated and was the one who brought his whole gang near her home.

 

 

If this is all true then she's screwed. 

 

 

"Damn." Sandara cursed under her breath.

 

 

She needs to form a plan quick to make sure she is in the upper hand. She cannot let BIGBANG intimidates her always like this. 

 

 

Observing them is different than close encounters like this with them. Their force together is undeniably strong. Anyone will be scared with their dynamics.

 

 

Sandara was reminded of the time they briefly met in the hallway back in the courthouse during her brother's Judgment Day. BIGBANG, together, intimidated her.

 

 

It shook her. 

 

 

And she shouldn't be. She should remind her self the uncaring looks on their faces on that day. They didn't care that they caused someone else's death. It's like their used to these happenings already.

 

 

Sandara fisted her hands because of this. She has all the right in the world to be angry with them.

 

 

She should never forget that.

 

 

 

 

"Do you know them?" 

 

 

Sandara looked up and found PO near the window. He is peeking outside the house.

 

 

"No." She lied, firmly, while taking off her shoes.

 

 

"They've been there for two nights now. That's so sudden. Almost no one hangouts there." PO pointed this, seriously.

 

 

BIGBANG. He is talking about BIGBANG.

 

 

Sandara closed her eyes and tried to calm her self. She's tired and want to go to bed early.

 

 

"Good night, PO." She just said, walking to her room now.

 

 

PO nodded while still wearing this serious look while watching BIGBANG outside.

 

 

Sandara went inside her room and locked herself there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter