005

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost 6 months of Hyemi and Sehun started dating again and Sehun has been nothing but a very very extremely caring and loving boyfriend that Hyemi sometimes feel embarassed on how he's not even shy to show his affections towards her in front his parents, her mother and also in the office that he sometimes purposedly send flowers to her, making her teammates start cooing and teasing her the moment she has her hands on the flowers. Her sisters also keep on pushing her to just move out an live with Sehun instead since she's lbeen going back and forth from Sehun's apartment to her house but she managed to shut them up by saying that she wanted to spend time with her sisters and mother too as well as helping them around the restaurant during weekends when Sehun's too busy with work and she doesn't want to bother him.

"Hyemi!"

Hyemi blinks her eyes upon hearing someone's whispering towards her, making her stop typing and look up at Mr. Bong who's peeking through the cubicle, his hand signalling Hyemi to come up close to him, his eyebrows furrowed in a funny way that Hyemi let out a small chuckle before standing up a bit, moving closer towards Mr. Bong,

"I think Mr. Oh and that investor from New York is having a fight inside."

Hyemi's eyes widen upon hearing Mr. Bong's words, her eyes immediately move towards the door of Sehun's office and she could see her all of her teammates except Mr. Bong and herself are putting their ears on the huge door of Sehun's office.

"Fight? Physical fight?"

Shaking his head, Mr. Bong clears his throat, whistling making Mingkyu who's looking like a lost puppy behind Yebin turns to look at them, pointing his finger up to his chest,

"Yes, you. Come here!"

Mr. Bong whispers, his hand gesturing Mingkyu to come towards them where the guy immediately jogs towards both Mr. Bong and Hyemi,

"Physical fight?"

Mingkyu shakes his head,

"I don't think so. I only hear them talking in english loudly and it seems like they both have different opinions but the guy from New York sounds harsh as well. He mentioned something about Mr. Oh putting his girlfriend over work and he said-"

Mingkyu's words were cut short when a huge chubby palm envelopes his lips, making him turns to look at Mr. Bong who's grinning towards Hyemi and then only he realizes he shouldn't have talked about the girlfriend issue since the girlfriend that they're talking about is Hyemi. Shaking her head, Hyemi smiles faintly,

"That's fine, Mr. Bong. It's true. Mr. Oh always i mean he put me first all the time so it must've been pretty annoying for the investor."

"But still, it's not our fault that their deal with us still hasn't been finalized yet even though it has been almost 6 months. We literally faxed and emailed everything to them but they're being slow and picky over our conditions until Mr. Oh himself invited their representative to come over and meet him face to face instead. He even paid for that representative's accomodations."

Mr. Bong said, already releasing his hold on Mingkyu's mouth now that Mingkyu is nodding his head. Hyemi sighs, didn't know what should she say so she flashes up a smile towards Mr. Bong who's shaking his head. 

"Sit! Sit! Back to your places!"

Upon hearing Sera's words and seeing how the older woman and Yebin are both running towards their own cubicles, Mr. Bong and Mingkyu rushes back to sit back down on theirs and that's when they heard the door being open and a loud voice of a guy speaking in english bursting throughout the department.

"You promised us that!"

"No, we did not promise your company anything. We said the funds are still in discussion as we could not give out that much funds to your company as soon as possible. We need a better proposal from your side as well as a better powerpoint presentation. I really don't want to say this but Mr. George, the presentation was really really bad not even one of the person who's working in my department could understand what your company was trying to say."

Sehun calmly said, his hands in both of his slack's pocket as he watches the guy already backing out from him, probably walking out of the company and he couldn't care less about sending him off as he's been very very rude towards him, even using his private matters as an excuse for him to point his fingers towards him. Just when Sehun's about to get back inside his office, a loud sound of glass shattering could be heard along with a loud gasps and scream, making him turns around and his eyes widen seeing Hyemi holding the back of her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter