028

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've found them."

Sehun said with smile never leaving his face, feeling true happiness again after 4 years of looking for both his wife and daughter. Hearing his mother mumbling while crying from the other side of the phone,

"No you don't have to come. I don't wan Hyemi to feel pressured to go home with me if I make you come see her here."

Sehun chuckles afer hearing his mother's words of thinking he's going to give up if Hyemi consistently says no to him,

"I'm not giving up, mom. I love Hyemi so much why would I give up on her. I don't want to pressure her because I want to slowly win her back before I ask her to come home with me." 

Sehun said, siting down on the couch as he signals Kim to wait outside for a while in the meantime until he finish talking to his mother.

"Of course I met my daughter. She has grown so much too. Do you want to see how she looks like now? I can send her picture from Hyemi's profile."

Sehun chuckles again, this time hearing his mother bawling her eyes out from the other side of the phone while repeatedly saying she wants to see Heeyul's picture.

"I'll send it to you now so please just trust me to bring Hyemi and Heeyul back, you don't have to worry."

Sehun hums before ending the phone call, sending Heeyul's cute picture of her in her swimsuit, swimming cap and goggles smiling so bright towards the camera to his mother. Standing up from the couch, Sehun glares over his Rolex and seeing it's already almost time that Heeyul finishes her swimming lesson, Sehun rushes out of the VIP room he's staying in his hotel, seeing Kim talking to one of the manager who then politely bows the moment he saw him coming towards them.

"Let's go now."

Sehun said, frown grazing his forehead as the manager then excuses himself and Sehun starts leading the way, Kim following right behind him with an iPad in his hand, his mouth talking about Sehun's schedules for the day which he already re-arrange as per his request so that he can spend time with his wife and daughter.

"Hi, Cheese Ball."

Sehun crouches in front of his daughter who's tightly hugging her mother, looking so cute with her lips pouty,

"Hi, daddy. Thank you for ice-creams."

Heeyul cutely said before turning to bury her face on her mother's hips, making Hyemi starts caressing her back and wipes Heeyul's still wet hair aside,

"You like the ice-cream?"

Heeyul only nods without turning to look at Sehun and Sehun couldn't help but to smile so wide seeing how Heeyul looks so much like Hyemi everytime she's sulking especially when she was pregnant with Heeyul.

"Your mommy pouts a lot too when she's carrying you in her tummy, Heeyul."

Hyemi glares at Sehun, making the guy purses her lips to stop himself from laughing. Heeyul ignores her father, only looking up at her mother,

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

Hyemi chuckles, nodding as she playfully poke Heeyul's tiny nose.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine. Mommy's cooking is fine too."

Hyemi's smiles fade as she caress Heeyul's hair, she knows the reason why Heeyul has always been giving the same answers everytime she asked her what she wants to ea after her swimming classes, it's because Heeyul is already smart enough to know that Hyemi is struggling financially so the little girl will only asks for foods that she saw Hyemi and her sisters made for themselves in the house he day before or she'll definitely say she wants to eat her cookings to not make her spend money on her foods.

"We'll go get some steak. Daddy's treat."

Sehun softly said, noticing the change of look in Hyemi's face and he knows Hyemi is probably blaming herself thinking she couldn't give what their daughter wants when she has been a very great mother to Heeyul. Heeyul looks at her mother, probably waiting for her mother's approval that upon seeing Hyemi smiling and nodding at her, she grins and turns to look at Sehun, nodding her head cutely making Sehun playfully grabs her up and starts spinning her around, earning laughters and screams from the little girl. 

Sighing to herself, Hyemi looks down on her lap, feeling so useless that she couldn't even provide what Sehun can towards their daughter. Thinking that if she puts up with his changed behaviour back then Heeyul wouldn't have to hesitate in choosing foods that she wants to eat. Noticing Hyemi's changed expression, Sehun holds Heeyul secure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter