041

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi smiles as she watches Heeyul looking so cute and adorable that the little girl is jumping and playing around with Sua and her little brother, Soobin around the huge banquet hall of Sehun's hotel. It has been almost 2 months since Hyemi was discharged and now with Areum out of their picture, Hyemi no longer feels insecured of herself and with Sehun's never ending assurance, she has stopped thinking of herself being a burden to him.

"I've been thinking on sending Soobin to the same swimming academy with Yul but Jongin is so.."

Soyoung said, sipping the orange juice in her hand as she shakes her head, making Hyemi chuckles as she turns to look at the older girl beside her. It is 2 days before Hyeyoon's wedding so the family members are all gathering around the banquet hall to watch the decorating process and for the food tasting. She remembers how hard it is for her and Sehun to convince both her sister and her future brother-in-law to just use the banquet hall of Sehun's hotel in Jeju but both of the couple refuse to saying they can find somewhere else and that they don't want to burden both Sehun and Hyemi but after looking around other hotels, it's funny how they ended up choosing Sehun's hotel without knowing it's his. Sehun personally talked to Jinyoung, Hyeyoon's fiancee about how he won't accept any payments from him for the banquet hall and after a few days of discussion between the two men, Sehun came home saying that Jinyoung finally gave in to him but in return, he offers himself to become both of their private doctor since he's working as a doctor at one of the big hospitals in Jeju.

Funny how life works, Hyemi and her sisters especially Hyeyoon never have any thoughts or hopes in marrying men who can provide more for them since they've always been working hard to fund for themselves and their family but now, Hyemi is married to one of the most successful businessman and Hyeyoon is about to marry a doctor. 

"I think Jongin oppa needs a bit more assurance about Soobin's safety. He has never swimed before right?"

"I know, I'm worried about my son too but look at your daughter. The living proof of how good the academy is, even though I know you sent her to a swimming academy back when you were staying in Wonju but isn't both the same academy? Just different branch, right?"

Hyemi nods, 

"I was skeptical and worried too when I first sent Yul to the academy when she was 2 but the teachers are very trained, they handled kids very well."

"See? I told that to Jongin but he keeps on saying to send Soobin to a piano academy."

Soyoung said, rolling her eyes as Hyemi laughs,

"Sua attended ballet academy, right?"

Soyoung nods, turning to look at the pretty girl beside her who's hand caressing her belly,

"Is the academy good?"

"Really good! You're thinking on sending your baby daughter to do ballet?"

Hyemi chuckles, nodding,

"I'm thinking on sending her to a swimming academy too but it won't be fun if both my daughters are good at the same thing. If one is good at swimming, she can teach the other one to swim and if the other one is good in something else like ballet, then she can teach this to the other one."

Soyoung smiles as she looks at Hyemi admiringly,

"That's true... You're incredible."

Hyemi laughs, shaking her head and as she's about to speak, she could see her daughter running towards her and is calling for her from afar, her hand holding a rabbit balloon with Soobin cutely trailing behind her, his little hand holding a mickey mouse balloon.

"Mommy, mommy, look!"

Heeyul pants, grinning excitedly towards her mother as she shows the rabbit balloon that she's holding, making Hyemi smiles as she gently tucks Heeyul's long hair aside.

"It's so cute, where did you get this?"

"Uncle Jinyoung bought them for us! Soobin got the mickey one and Sua unnie got the minnie one!"

Heeyul points towards Sua who's walking towards them,

"Ah! Uncle Jinyoung must've forgotten about Ryoungie! It's okay, I can give mine to Heeryoung."

Hyemi chuckles, holding Heeyul close,

"It's fine, we'll get one for your sister when she comes out later, okay? You can keep this for yourself."

Heeyul smiles, nodding as she pecks a kiss on her mother's cheek,

"We can ask daddy to put this in your room."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter