024

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi sighs as she stares at the beautifully carved ceiling above her, she has been trying to sleep after putting Heeyul to sleep but she couldn't seem to do so knowing that she plans to leave tomorrow, leaving the only man she can ever love her entire life behind her and start a new with just her, their daughter and her mother and sisters. Sehun has been hiding himself inside his study room ever since his friends left and she doesn't even bother to check on him like she usually does, she only knocks on his door once to call him out to have their dinner which he brushed her away while busily talking to his phone.

Sighing again, Hyemi turns to lie sideways, facing Sehun who's fast asleep beside her, looking so calm and that somehow makes Hyemi's already broken heart to break even more. He used to pamper her with so much love, taking care of her first above everyone even his own self. He used to whisper he loves her every night before they sleep, holding her tight in his arms and she could listen to his heartbeat until she falls asleep in his arms but now there's only silence between them. He never asked her about her day anymore, he never hugs her to sleep anymore. He falls asleep immediately after he puts his head on his pillow and Hyemi knows that's because of the piling works he's working on, the company he's protecting after he almost loses everything him and his family has build because of her.

Brushing her fingers over Sehun's bangs, Hyemi scoots closer as she softly lands a kiss on his cheek,

"I miss you.."

Hyemi whispers before moving away from him, wiping her tears that couldn't stop flowing down her cheeks as she then closes her eyes tightly, forcing herself to sleep so that she'll be able to wake up to a new day with a smile on her face.

Hyemi's preparing breakfast when she heard Sehun's voice calling for her, making her turns to look at him who's already standing behind her with his usual frown,

"I need to visit the new resort in Jeju there's a-"

"I'll pack your things."

Hyemi smiles, didn't even let him finish his words as she quickly took off her apron and rushes upstairs, leaving Sehun gripping his phone tightly while he watches Hyemi's back disappearing into the second floor of their house. SIghing to himself, Sehun wipes his face with his palm before dropping himself into the sofa after walking out of the kitchen. He knows she kissed her cheek last night, he heard her whispering she misses him and she heard her soft sobs throughout the night. Everything that happened last night breaks his heart so much, knowing that he's hurting the woman he loves and as he's planning to talk to her and fix everything back to how it was he suddenly received a call from Kim informing him about the sudden visit from one of their investors from Morocco and as the Presidenr of the company it's his resposibility to welcome their guests.

Sighing again, Sehun stands up and makes his way upstairs into their room and he could see Hyemi looking so small and pretty while zipping up his luggage before turning to look at him who's leaning over their room's door frame.

"I've picked out your suit and your tie."

Hyemi cheerfully said, pointing towards their walk-in closet and Sehun knows best that she's faking it, she's faking her smile for him. Humming and nodding, Sehun gently caresses the side of Hyemi's hair as he walks pass through her while making his way into their walk-in closet, making Hyemi's eyes widen with the sudden affection from him. Trying not to make her tears fall, Hyemi sits down at the age of their bed, waiting for her husband to finish changing and when he does, Hyemi could see him handing his tie towards her, something that he always did before he started to act so distance from herself. Chuckling, Hyemi takes the tie from his hand and moves to tie it, not realising that her husband is staring at her until she's done with it that she smiles to herself, fixing Sehun's suit before she looks up at him still staring at her.

Sehun's about to speak when his phone rings, making him moves away and quickly picked up his phone, his hand inside his slack pocket as he listens to Kim from the other side of the phone until he feels a familiar arms wrapped around his waist, making him freeze that he couldn't even focus listening to what Kim's talking about. Looking down on his waist, he could see Hyemi's arms wrapped tightly around it and as he's about to take out his hand from his slack pocket to hold onto her arms, a sudden cry from their daughter makes Hyemi immediately distances herself away from him and rushes out of their room.

"Mr. Oh?"

Sehun hums, 

"I'm outside of your house now."

"I'm coming."

Sehun ended the call, taking his luggage out and make a quick visit to their daughter's room where she can only see Hyemi's back facing him,

"I'm going now. Kim is already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter