027

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun follows right behind Hyemi who's walking out and as he's about to hold her arm to stop her, the manager came over with Kim, making Sehun retreated his hand immediately. He knows better than anyone that it is better to keep his relationship with Hyemi a secret so that Hyemi can work comfortably in his hotel while he does everything he can to win her back and get both Hyemi and their daughter back to Seoul with him. 

"Have you decided on what we should do to Ms. Jung?"

The manager politely asked after bowing towards Sehun, about to speak, Sehun was cut off when Hyemi speaks up,

"I'm resigning."

"No. You can't."

Sehun sternly said, eyes fixed on Hyemi who doesn't even turn to look at him. He's stupid if he's gonna let his wife resign when he finally found her after 4 years of going around looking for her. Realizing the look from everyone after seeing him panicking over Hyemi's resignation, Sehun clears his throat,

"You can't run away from this. I'll send my suit to you to wash it clean and I'll pick it up when it's ready."

Sehun said, signalling Kim to follow him out of the lounge to avoid hearing anymore about resignation from Hyemi who then sighs to herself as she turns to look at Sehun's broad back that's disappearing. 

"Mommy, I'm sowry."

Heeyul cutely whispers, lips pouty as she looks at her mother who's still carrying her in her arms,

"It's none of your fault, Cheese Ball. It's fine."

Hyemi said, pecking a kiss on Heeyul's cheek as the little girl nods and leans her head on Hyemi's shoulder, letting her mother carries her out of the lounge with her eyes fluttering to close, already sleepy with just the warmth of being in her mother's arms.

Hyemi grabs the paper bag from Sehun's hand quickly and bows, making her way out of the hotel after her shift ended. She didn't expect him to wait for her until her shift ended just so that he can hand her his suit that Heeyul has spilled some yoghurt drink on. She knows he's doing this purposedly so that he can win her back but she couldn't care less about it. She's used to this. He was like this when he courted her again after their broke up during university days and she was being stupid for giving in so easily back then. This time around, she won't be easy on him, no matter how much she misses him and how much she still loves him, she will not easily give in to him.

"I'll send you home."

Sehun softly said, his hand gently grabbing Hyemi's arms and seeing how Hyemi's frowning, he notices a few staffs of his hotel are all looking at them, making him retreated his hand from her arms,

"I'll send you home, our daughter is still sleepy."

Sehun said again, eyes turning to look at Heeyul who's hand tightly holding Hyemi's while leaning against Hyemi's legs. He knows Heeyul was sleeping at the pantry while Hyemi finishes her work and he knows Hyemi went back and forth from every rooms she's in charge of cleaning back to the pantry to check on their daughter. He hates it so much that he can't do anything to ease her burden, just looking at her working so hard to fend for herself, their daughter and her family breaks his heart so much. He shouldn't have neglected her, he shouldn't have chosen his work over his wife and daughter. He was stupid. 

"I'll send you home and I'll leave. I promise."

Sehun softly whispers and he could see Hyemi turns to look down on their daughter. Knowing she has no other choice than to let him send them home, Hyemi sighs and nods, she knows how uncomfortable it is to sleep on the bus and there's no guarantee that they'll be able to sit so it's better to just let Sehun send them home so that Heeyul can sleep comfortably. Crouching, Sehun smiles towards his daughter who then turns away, face buried on the side of Hyemi's leg and Sehun thinks it's so cute how he's not only trying to win his wife back but he's also trying to win his daughter.

"Let's get you inside the car, Cheese Ball."

Sehun softly said, gently taking Heeyul up into his arms and after letting Hyemi gets into the car first, Sehun slides himself inside, handing Heeyul back to Hyemi as the little girl shoves her arms towards her mother.

"I need your address, Mrs. Oh."

Kim politely said as Hyemi leans forward, telling Kim her address as the guy types it out on the gps and when the car starts driving off the hotel, Hyemi sighs to herself, eyes looking down on her daughter who's eyes fluttering to close with her face sticked on her chest, her small hands hugging her tightly as she sits on her lap.

"What do you want to eat for dinner today, Yul?"

Hyemi whispers, watching her daughter looking up at her and yawns, making a smile appears on both Hyemi and Sehun's face seeing how cute the little girl is,

"Hamburger."

"Hamburger is not good for your health, Cheese Ball."

"Just once. We haven't eaten it this month. Please, mommy..."

Heeyul cutely begs, lips pouty and that did it to Hyemi that she has no other choices than to nod, letting her daughter to have her ways. Sehun couldn't stop smiling as he stares at the scene that's unfolding beside him, it's his wife and his daughter, cutely conversing on what should they eat for dinner.

"If I wasn't being selfish and stupid, I would've be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter