036

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi sighs the moment she stops throwing up, letting Sehun wipes her lips and flushed the toilet bowl before he gently carries her up back into their room where Heeyul who just woke up from her sleep is pouting as she looks at how weak and sick her mother looks like. Fixing her long hair, Heeyul moves aside on the bed to give rooms for her mother who immediately pulls her into her arms right after her father puts her mother down on the bed.

"Good morning, mommy."

Heeyul whispers, earning chuckle from Hyemi as she hums, landing a kiss on her daughter's forehead,

"You slept well?"

"Really well."

Sehun smiles seeing the warm scene unfolding in front of him, it's his wife and their daughter being clingy around each other as they have their usual morning talks before both him and Hyemi gets ready to work but seeing how weak Hyemi is, he forbids her from going to work and he sternly said he'll be working from home until she fully recovers. 

"I forgot to ask you what did Dr. Lee said when he's here last night?"

Upon hearing Hyemi's question, Sehun couldn't help but smile wider, he almost forgotten about their family's doctor assumption on Hyemi being pregnant because he's too worried seeing how bad she's been throwing up the moment she woke up from her sleep. Knowing that he doesn't want Hyemi to be disappointed in case she isn't pregnant, Sehun decided to just keep it a secret from her and just bring her for a detailed check up to confirm about her pregnancy. Taking Hyemi's hand in his, Sehun stares right into her eyes, admiring how pretty she still looks like despite having a messy hair bun and pinky red cheeks probably because of all the throwing up she experienced just now. 

"He asked me to bring you for a detailed check up so I'll be doing exactly that today."

"Sehun-"

"I'm not taking a 'no'. I'll go and give Cheese Ball a shower first then I'll come back for you."

Sehun quickly said, leaning in and lands a kiss on Hyemi's cheek as he walks out of the room, following right behind Heeyul who's mouth excitedly talking about her dreams. Feeling dizzy, Hyemi sighs to herself as she closes her eyes to sleep for awhile while waiting for her husband to come and help her take her shower.

Gripping her husband's hand tight, Hyemi's eyes widen hearing what the female doctor said about her,

"Nothing serious, you're 4 weeks pregnant."

Hyemi turns to look at Sehun who's already smiling so wide as he stares at her, making Hyemi starts smiling as well,

"But my wife has been throwing up for almost a week now and she gets dizzy a lot sometimes. Is there anything that I can do to help her? Is there any medicines or anything that she can take?"

Sehun seriously asked, turning to look at the older doctor who smiles,

"I'm really sorry because there's nothing you can do and because she's pregnant I can't just give her medicines as to avoid harming both the mother and the baby."

Hyemi purses her lips, gripping Sehun's hand tighter as to assure him seeing how he sighs and probably is frustrated because he couldn't anything for her.

"But I can prescribe some vitamins for your wife, is that okay with you, Mrs. Oh?"

Hyemi hums and nods, thanking the doctor as she watches the older woman starts typing into her computer and after listening to a few more talks and tips from the said doctor, Sehun brought Hyemi into the car with Heeyul while he quickly go and pick up Hyemi's vitamins that he came back less than 15 minutes after. Putting the vitamin into Hyemi's sling bag that he's carrying across his body, Sehun turns to look at his wife and a huge smile crept up on his face seeing Hyemi caressing her still flat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter