030

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi sighs, waking up feeling sore all around her body especially her private part, she opens her eyes, seeing an unfamiliar expensive ceiling greeting her, making her sits up straight, her eyes widen seeing a shirtless Sehun is sleeping soundly beside her, even has his arm wrapped around her waist. Closing with her palm, Hyemi curses herself after she recalls what happened last night, she couldn't remember everything clearly but one thing she remembers well is that her pushing herself on her husband and ended up having with him for almost the entire night.

Gently lifting Sehun's arm from her waist, Hyemi collects her one piece dress and her lingeries that's scattering all over the floor of the expensive hotel room before she quickly makes her way to the bathroom. Closing the bathroom door, Hyemi sighs to herself, checking herself out in the mirror and only then she realizes she's wearing Sehun's shirt, the huge shirt falling over her thigh and it's probably the shirt he's wearing last night when he's coming to pick her up to bring her home but ended up having a wild with her instead. Slowly punching her own head, Hyemi bites her lower lips, looking around the huge bathroom and decided that it's better if she avoids him for the meantime until she's ready to face him after their hot night last night.

Changing into her dress, Hyemi tip toes and put the shirt on the bed beside Sehun who's still fast asleep before she quickly makes her way out of the room after taking her sling bag from the couch, determined to start avoiding him the moment she stepped out of the hotel room. 

Hyemi puffs her cheeks, eyes on the floor as she's walking back to the staff's room to change since her shift for the day has ended while listening to Mirae talking about her boyfriend until she lifts her head up to only be welcomed  by Sehun who's walking with Kim from afar, his mouth busy talking to Kim, his eyes fixed on the iPad in his hand that Hyemi quickly looks around for a place to hide and seeing the store room just 5 steps away from where both her and Mirae is standing, Hyemi turns around and sprints into the store room, locking herself inside as she relieves a huge sigh, leaving mirae blinking her eyes as she looks at her friend who already disappeared into the store room. 

About to knock on the door and call Hyemi out, Mirae stops on track when she saw Sehun and Kim passing by, making her immediately bows and the one thing she really respects about the owner of this hotel is that he always, never missed to greet his employees back and that's very kind and nice of him that even though he's busy talking to his secretary, he'll still spare a glance towards those who bowed and greeted him to nod at them, acknowledging them. Seeing Sehun and Kim already disappered into the hallway of the hotel, Mirae sighs and knock on the door which Hyemi then peeks through,

"They're gone?"

Hyemi whispers, making Mirae shakes her head and nods,

"It has been what? 2 weeks? You've been hiding and running around for 2 weeks now Hyemi everytime you see Mr. Oh."

Mirae helps Hyemi to clean off the dust on her work outfit, watching the pretty girl in front of her grinning awkwardly towards her,

"You're that scared of him?"

Mirae asks, both walking as they continue making their way to the staff's room,

"I think so.."

Hyemi grins again, making Mirae sighs as she playfully pinches Hyemi, earning laughters from the said girl,

"I heard that Mr. Oh has a wife and a daughter. But they left him? I'm not sure but that's what I heard from the unnies when they're talking about him."

"They're talking about him?"

Hyemi asks, opening the door to the staff's room and gets inside, followed by Mirae who's already taking off her hair bun,

"The unnies especially Jooyeon unnie is very serious about him."

"Serious about him?"

Hyemi stops taking out her casual clothes from her locker as she turns to look at Mirae who's nodding and humming,

"I heard she has a crush on him. Talking about how he's always smiling at her and that he probably likes her. I mean Mr. Oh is always smiling towards his staffs he did to me too a few times so it's not a big deal but I heard he helps sent Jooyeon unnie home few days ago, when it was raining so badly and Jooyeon unnie has been going around telling everyone about how she gets to sit in that expensive car with Mr. Oh. And that he must've like her."

Hearing nothing coming from Hyemi, Mirae turns to look at her friend to only frown seeing Hyemi crumpling her own shirt in her fist,

"Hyemi, you're crumpling your shirt."

Mirae said and seeing Hyemi's eyes widen as she looks at her hand that's crumpling her shirt, Mirae shakes her head as she removes her makeup,

"Do you think Mr. Oh really like her?"

Hyemi releases her long hair, tying it up into loose ponytail as she doen't bother answering Mirae's question,

"If Mr. Oh really do have feelings for Jooyeon unnie t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter