040

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighs as he stares at his sleeping wife, his hand never letting go of hers as he stares at her pale face. He remembers rushing his way from Seoul to Wonju after getting a call from his sister-in-law saying that Hyemi's bleeding mainly because of stress, making he has no one else than himself to blame especially now that he knows Areum is the reason why Hyemi's avoiding him as to what Hyeyoon and Hyejung told him, saying that Areum is putting the blame on his wife over everything that happened to him. Sehun's about to stand up when he saw Hyemi's frowning, probably trying to open her eyes as he then quickly leans towards his wife, hands still gripping hers tightly.

"Baby."

Hyemi opens her eyes and saw her husband, staring at her with his worried face and a small smile on his lip, his hand then moves to caress her hair,

"Heeryoung.."

Hyemi whispers,

"She's fine, our baby's fine. You don't have to worry."

Hyemi didn't say anything only releasing a relieve sigh as her free hand moves to caress her big belly,

"Yoon noona told me everything."

Hyemi remains silent, eyes turning to look at the huge window beside her bed,

"About Areum. About what she said to you. I don't blame you for not telling me anything about it because I know you don't want your feelings to come in between the deals she wants with our company."

Sehun sighs. sitting at the side of Hyemi's bed, 

"You have always been so selfless but baby, remember that time when you're pregnant with Heeyul. When Hyerim and my grandmama were around. I told you to tell me everything, right?"

Sehun softly said, his hand didn't stop caressing Hyemi's hair and his heart breaks the moment she turns to look at him with her eyes teary,

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to avoid you or hide things from you but I couldn't stop blaming myself for what happened to you. Areum's right, everything she said was right."

Hyemi said in between her tears,

"Jung Hyemi. Everything that happened to me is my choice. Me and my grandmama, my choice. Me and the foods that you wanted to eat that night, they're also my choice. You've warned me to just sleep but I want the best for you that I-"

"You should've put yourself first. No matter how much you love me, you should-"

"I'm not putting anyone else even myself above you, Jung Hyemi. I love you more than anything and anyone else even myself so I have every reasons to always put you first in my life. This is also my own choice. I choose to put you first so I should accept the price I need to pay for it. It's none of your faults, baby."

Sehun said, eyes staring at Hyemi's crying face, his hand moves to wipe her tears and once he saw her trying to sit up on the bed, he quickly helps her, making sure she's comfortable enough on the bed,

"You put me first too, right? In your life, you always put myself first before you and as much as I want you to put yourself first, I understand and respect your choice because for me, you're my number one and will always be my priority. Screw Areum and her s, I don't care about her and anyone else. She can say anything she wants but the one who's making all those choices is me, myself and no one especially the woman I love should become the blame when things went wrong."

Hyemi couldn't stop crying upon hearing Sehun's words, making her feel so bad that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter