032

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, daddy... I shouldn't run without looking at the road.."

Heeyul cutely pouts, looking down on her lap as she's sitting on Sehun's bed beside her father who's smiling, his hand moves to pinch his daughter's cheek,

"It's okay, Cheese Ball just next time, make sure to wait for daddy or mommy. Don't run like that, hmm?"

Heeyul nods, looking up at Sehun as he chuckles, hugging his daughter who looks so much like Hyemi especially now that she's pouting,

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"No. Daddy's a superman. It doesn't hurt at all."

Sehun playfully said, about to swing his broken arm but was stopped by Hyemi who pinches his waist, making him flinches as the girl clicks her tounge,

"Say you're a superman but you don't have to swing your broken arm."

Hyemi sternly said, glaring at her husband as Heeyul closes with her palm, giggling seeing her father pouting at his mother, giving excuses on why he's about to swing his arm as her mother only shakes her head, her hand continues to unpack Sehun's stuffs.

"You can be discharged in 2 days but if you swing your arms then you need another 2 weeks. Do you want to stay here for another 2 weeks?"

Hands on her hips, Hyemi stops unpacking and turns to look at her husband,

"I don't mind another 2 weeks as long as you're with me. And my baby daughter is with me too."

Sehun said, tickling Heeyul who's already laughing so loud as she lies on the bed covering her stomach and waist from being tickled by her father. Shaking her head, Hyemi chuckles seeing both her husband and daughter happily playing with each other and seeing how happy Heeyul looks somehow warms her heart so much. Heeyul is always a happy kid and even though Hyemi couldn't spend that much time with her because of her work, Heeyul would always be greeting her back home with a huge smile on her face, hugging and peppering kisses on her face.

"Oh Heeyul have you washed your feet and brush your teeth yet?"

Hyemi ties her hair up into a bun after she finished unpacking Sehun's stuffs and seeing it's already almost past midnight, she needs to make sure Heeyul has already done her usual night routine before she puts her to sleep. Heeyul wasn't supposed to stay for the entire day but because it's a VIP room, Sehun personally requested to have both his wife and daughter with him which then leads to him moving to a bigger room that provides one extra bed, enough for both Hyemi and Heeyul to sleep on.

Hyemi has also talked to her mother and sisters about her plans on going back to Seoul with Heeyul when they came over to visit Sehun while bringing Heeyul to stay with them at the hospital. Hyemi knows her mother would've no problem with her decision but her sisters are obviously very worried about her but they give in after a few talks with both Hyemi and Sehun and a few warnings towards Sehun. Since they've all has become very familiar around Wonju, her mother and sisters decided to just stay in Wonju and asks Sehun to sell the restaurant building in Seoul, saying they have no plans on going back to Seoul but Sehun stubbornly said he'll take care of the building so that if they change their mind they can just let him know and he'll arrange the place for them.

"Not yet, mommy. I'm sorry, I forgot."

Heeyul cutely said, jumping off her father's bed as she wears her room slippers that Sehun asked Kim to buy for her, looking so cute and adorable as both Sehun and Hyemi watch their daughter taking out her toothbrush and toothpaste from her small pink pouch that Hyemi has placed on the bedside table. Watching Heeyul making her way to the bathroom, Hyemi frowns seeing Heeyul's hair looking like it was braided but the braids look very weird and unorganized.

"Cheese Ball."

"Yes, mommy."

Heeyul stops walking, turning to look at her mother who's coming towards her. Crouching in front of her daughter, Hyemi gently turns Heeyul around as she then touches her braided hair,

"Yul, what's with your hair?"

"Daddy did it."

Hyemi sighs, turning to look at Sehun who's already grinning from his bed,

"Daddy said it's a braid but I don't think it is. But since daddy made it for me, I appreciate it so can I keep it until tomorrow, mommy?"

Hyemi bursts out laughing hearing Heeyul's cute answer, making Sehun laughs as well as he stands up from his bed,

"It's a braid, Cheese Ball. It looks weird because daddy did it with only one hand. I'll do better when my other hand is back to normal."

Sehun said, his hand caressing Heeyul's head as the girl smiles and nods at her father,

"You can keep it but now go and brush your teeth. Wash your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter