045

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi smiles as she looks down on Heeryoung who's peacefully sleeping in her arms after being fed with milk. They both has been discharged 2 days ago and since Sehun is busy with work as the guy is determined to settle up everything before their supposed date, Hyemi stays with both her mother and mother-in-law who helps her around especially in tending to Heeyul.

"She's such a very very good girl."

Mrs. Oh whispers, smiling so wide as she stares at her little granddaughter, sleeping soundly and Hyemi pouts seeing her mother coming into the room with a tray of foods, probably her lunch that she forgot to take because she was busy spending time with Heeyul when Heeryoung was asleep and proceed to feed Heeryoung when she was awake. Taking Heeryoung off Hyemi, Mrs. Oh coos as the little baby moves in her sleep, putting her to sleep inside her expensive baby cot that Sehun spent so much money on even though Hyemi has been saying that they could've just share the bed with Heeryoung since all of her stuffs are back in Seoul. It would be a waste to buy another baby cot when they've already bought one but no one can stop Sehun when it comes to providing more for his little family.

"Your husband is going to nag if you forgot to take your lunch again today, Mi."

Mrs. Jung said, putting the tray on the bedside table and hands out the plate of spaghetti towards her daughter. She has just arrived a day ago even though Hyemi told her to not come and visit since they'll be back in 2 weeks but being a mother, she just couldn't sleep thinking about her daughter who just gave birth in a foreign country so she used her savings, rushed her way to Switzerland to take care of her. 

"Thank you, moms. I'm so sorry you both had to spend time here in Swiss taking care of me."

Hyemi said, taking a bite of the warm spaghetti,

"Sweetheart, you don't have to thank us, I'm the one who should be thankful for you for giving me another little grandchild. It's unfortunate that Aunt Jane couldn't be here but you don't have to worry, we'll do our best to help you around."

Mrs. Oh said, making both Hyemi and Mrs. Jung chuckles as Mrs. Jung nods, her hand caressing her daughter's pretty long hair, watching her eat from beside her,

"Has Sehun registered Heeryoung's birth?"

Hyemi shakes her head, lips full with the spaghetti that she had to munch them first before responding to her mother in law's question,

"We'll go to the embassy tomorrow."

"It should be done as soon as possible, I know your husband is eager to finish his work so that he can spend more time iwth you but don't take too much time on this."

Hyemi nods and hums, smiling at Mrs. Oh while wiping the corner of her lips, continue eating while listening to both her mother and mother in law discussing what they will be cooking for dinner and when she's done eating, a huge smile crept up on her face seeing her first born peeking through the door of her room, eyes still sleepy as she probably just woke up from her nap.

"Can I come in, mommy?"

Heeyul whispers, making Hyemi chuckles as she nods, about to stand up to clean up the plate and the tray but both Mrs. Oh and Mrs. Jung beat her to it, already making their way out of her room while also pinching Heeyul's cheek along their way out. Watching Heeyul making her way towards her, Hyemi lifts the little girl up and let her lies on the bed with her, hugging her tight as she pecks a kiss on her forehead,

"Do you have anything you want to do with both daddy and mommy when daddy is done with work?"

Hyemi asked, looking down at her daughter who looks so cute that she still looks sleepy, eyes fluttering to close,

"I want to play with Ryoungie again, with mommy and daddy, can we do that?"

Hyemi chuckles, nodding as she hums,

"Aside from that, do you have anywhere you want to go before we fly back home? Like the water park? You can swim around."

Hyemi couldn't stop herself from smiling seeing her daughter's sleepy face is now bright after hearing the word 'water park', knowing how much her daughter loves swimming.

"But my sister can't swim yet mommy. How about Ryoungie then?"

"We can ask for grandma and granny's help to look after your sister. Is that okay?"

Heeyul hums for a while, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter