008

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to the no-sleep club, my friend."

Jongin playfully said, cluncking his glass with Sehun's before the two gulps on the beer as Sehun then frowns, turning to look at his bestfriend with a slight pout on his questioned face,

"What's with the 'no-sleep club'? My dad said the same thing too when I was at my parents place to broke the news about Hyemi's pregnancy 2 days ago."

Baekhyun who's in the middle of emptying his glass of soju chokes upon hearing Sehun's words, making Chanyeol sighs as he slaps Baekhyun's back as the guy's already putting his glass down while shaking his head,

"There's a lot you don't know, Sehun. Jongin you should teach this poor guy. I feel bad for Hyemi, her boyfriend knows nothing about pregnancies and babies."

Sehun clucks his tounge, putting up his fist in front of Baekhyun who grins, 

"I'm serious, what is 'no-sleep club'?"

Jongin sighs, wrapping the already grilled meat inside the salad as he eats it before turning to look at his bestfriend,

"Sehun, when you have a pregnant wife your sleeping pattern will be messed up."

"Totally messed up."

Chanyeol said, making the other three turn to look at him with a weird look on their faces since Chanyeol's not yet married and don't even have a girlfriend either.

"I saw my sister pestering my brother-in-law to go out and eat late at night almost everyday. Stop looking at me like that!"

Chanyeol throws the salad towards his friends as they both start laughing until Sehun clears his throat, eyes looking at Jongin knowing that he really need to start learning from Jongin on how to become a great father and husband.

"What Chanyeol said is right. Soyong always woke me up around 3 to 5, asking me to either cook for her or bring her out to eat. Sometimes I don't even sleep because she forces me to watch a movie with her or else she's gonna sulk for the entire day. And a sulking pregnant woman is the one you shouldn't mess with."

Sehun gulps, his fingers start tapping the table nervously,

"Looking at your situation, Sehun, you should prepare yourself for the worst. Hyemi doesn't even want to see you for now actually speaks volume on how sensitive she will become as her pregnancy progresses."

"There's gonna be a lot of sulking and drama, I guess."

Baekhyun playfully said, making Sehun pinch his side,

"Sulking Hyemi is cute. She rarely sulks so I don't mind having to face a sulking Hyemi for nine months."

"Talk about dedication."

Chanyeol said, pouring a glass of soju for himself, feeling pretty jealous now that 2 of his best friends already have the woman of their dreams but here he is, still waiting for the right girl to come.

"And another thing that shapes the 'no-sleep club' is when your child is finally born."

"I'm gonna bawl my eyes out when our baby is born, that's for sure."

Sehun mumbles, making all of them laugh as they know how soft-hearted Sehun is despite his sharp and cold appearance.

"You can barely sleep when you have your baby with you. They cry whenever they want. Thank goodness my Sua is a good girl. Don't know about you, man."

Jongin nudges Sehun's arm with a huge grin on his face, making Sehun scoffs,

"My baby's gonna be a good kid. I'm the father."

All the three snort immediately upon hearing Sehun's words,

"So what's your plan about Hyemi? It has been 2 days yet she still doesn't want to see you."

Sehun sighs, pouring himself another glass of beer,

"I don't want to force her. I'll just be patient and wait for her. If I can wait for 7 years to finally Hyemi beside me again then 7 days are just numbers."

Baekhyun scoffs, putting down his glass,

"Are you guys gonna get married first or wait for the baby to come out first?"

"I need to ask Hyemi about this because I really don't mind and I want her to decide. But I need you guys to help me."

"My help isn't free anymore, Sehun."

Chanyeol playfully said, wriggling his eyebrows towards the younger man who's rolling his eyes before he nods,

"You can think about what you want from me and I'll give it to you as long as you guys want to help me."

"I'm in."

"Me too."

"Me too!"

Sehun nods with a huge smile on his face,

"I want to propose to Hyemi so..."

Hyemi sighs, her hand naturally moves to caress her belly as she loves doing this now that she knows she's pregnant and there's an actual life growing inside her day by day. It has been 5 days since she last contacted Sehun and even though her sisters came home to stories of how Sehun is absolutely happy with her pregnancy and how he really wants to marry her she still doesn't feel like meeting him yet. Probably because she knows she's going to cry the moment she sees his face. Thinking about Sehun, Hyemi could feel watery, suddenly thought of the pasta Sehun always make for her. Sitting up on the bed, Hyemi clears , staring at Hyejung who's packing her clothes since she'll be leaving to Japan in two days time and having three older sisters are the reasons why she's packing her stuffs early, because the two among those three sisters wouldn't stop nagging until they saw her start putting her stuffs inside the newly bought luggage.

"Jung~"

Hyemi calls out, pursing her lips towards her younger sister who's rolling her eyes, humming as her hands stop moving. Hyemi knows how much they love each other and even though Hyejung always rolls her eyes and whines everytime she asks for her help to get the foods she craves for, the girl would still be running around and went back home with foods for her.

"What do you want to eat tonight?"

Hyemi grins, pushing her phone on teh bed as it then slides towards Hyejung who looks at it cluelessly.

"Can you call Sehun and asks him to make a pasta for me."

Hyejung groans,

"He's your boyfriend and the father of your baby, you ask for it yourself."

Hyemi pouts, whining as she leans closer towards Hyejung, blinking his eyes until the girl groans again and eventually take the phone into her hand,

"Brother-in-law. Your girlfriend a.k.a the mother of your child wants to eat pasta."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter