009

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun wakes up to empty space beside him, making him sits up straight in an instant, taking his phone on the bedside table to look at the time while he rubs his sleepy eyes. Seeing it's only 4 in the morning and his girlfriend is nowhere to be found when she was cutely asleep in his arms few hours ago make Sehun gets off the bed quickly, rushing his way out of his room and he could hear Hyemi's voice echoing across the living room, sounding like she's throwing up. Fasting his pace, Hyemi's voice gets clearer now that he's standing in front of the guest room of his apartment, making him rushes inside and his heart falls seeing Hyemi crouching on the floor while she throws up, her face red.

"Baby.."

Hyemi hums, covering her face with her palms as tears start falling down her cheeks, making Sehun who's already crouching beside her to starts panicking,

"Honey, are you in pain? Should we go to the hospital and get you checked, hmm?"

Hyemi shakes her head and that's when she starts sobbing, palms still covering her face,

"Do you want to throw up again?"

Sehun softly asks, his hand caressing Hyemi's back and upon learning one and two things from Jongin he knows better on how to handle his pregnant girfriend knowing that she is extremely sensitive and will easily shed tears over little things. Seeing Hyemi shaking her head, Sehun flushes the toilet bowl and gently held Hyemi up into his arms, carrying her in bridal style back into his room as he then gently lies her on the bed. 

"Baby, is anything wrong? Can you show me your face?"

Hyemi shakes her head, her cries get louder, making Sehun pulls her closer on his chest, his hand gently patting her arm,

"I'm sorry I woke you up.. I don't want you to see my face like this... My hair is all around the places, my face is all red and I have a runny nose..."

Sehun purses his lips to avoid himself from smiling upon hearing Hyemi's words, thinking that how can a human be this cute even after a whole session of throwing up? 

"Baby, I love you not because of how you look, I love you because of that pretty heart of yours so your physical appearance doesn't matter at all to me. You have always been very pretty for me and you'll forever be. Why are you so insecure of yourself now, Hyemi? You're not like this before."

"I read on the internet that woman gets ugly during pregnancy..."

Sehun chuckles, this time pulling Hyemi to sit on his lap, his hands gently move to pry her palms that's covering her face and when he finally gets to see her face, all red from throwing up and crying, he leans in and peck a few kisses on both her cheeks,

"Why did you read something like that? It's not true, honey. You are glowing in my eyes and you're getting prettier, so don't read stuffs like that anymore, okay?"

Hyemi pouts, nodding as she let Sehun wipes her tears, huge smile never leaving his face,

"It's unfair if the woman that gets ugly. It should be the man, don't you think so? You got pregnant because of me so the one who should suffer is me, not you."

Hyemi scoffs, pecking a kiss on Sehun's cheek as she then lies on his chest, his hand caressing her back,

"Why did you use the guest room's bathroom, honey?"

"I don't want to bother you. You look so tired. You're working from morning until evening then at night I made you cook for me. I want you to sleep properly."

Sehun sighs, 

"Baby."

Hyemi hums, turning to look up at Sehun who's staring down at her with so much love in his eyes, her chin on his chest,

"From now on, can you wake me up if you feel uncomfortable, feels like throwing up or wants to eat anything? It doesn't matter even if it's just as simple as you getting thirsty and want to drink water, I want you to wake me up, can you do that for me?"

"But Sehun-"

"Honey, you mean so so much to me and we did our baby together so we have to face everything together too. If you can't sleep, then I won't sleep. We'll do something until you fall asleep. If you're hungry and have cravings, we'll go and eat anything that you crave for. If you're throwing up then I want to be beside you to caress your back and carry you back to sleep. I don't want you to do these alone, we're in this together, now and forever, okay?"

Hyemi pouts, her hands move to cup Sehun's cheeks as she whispers,

"What did I do to deserve a man like you, Sehun?"

Sehun chuckles, his hands that's caressing her waist move to caress her cheeks as well, 

"Then, what did I do to deserve a woman like you, Hyemi?"

Hyemi scoffs, playfully pinching Sehun's cheeks, making the guy laughs until he leans down and land his lips on hers, kissing her passionately until they're out of breath, his lips pecking her eyes, nose and cheeks with a huge smile on his face,

"We should really spend more time together before Cheese Ball comes out."

Hyemi chuckles, eyes staring at Sehun with a smile on her face,

"What? So you're saying we can't spend more time together once our Cheese Ball comes out?"

Sehun shakes his head, smile never leaving his handsome face, his hand caressing Hyemi's cheek,

"Of course, we can. I'll make sure we'll be able to spend our time together like this, just the two of us even after Cheese Ball came out but what I meant is that Cheese Ball's gonna need all of our attention the moment he's born especially your attention. So you'll be prioritizing him over me."

Sehun pouts, making Hyemi let out a soft laugh,

"I told you right I'm going to tickle the both of you with my love so you both are my priorities. Are you jealous now, Sehun?"

"A little bit."

Hyemi laugh, leaning in as she pecks few kisses on Sehun's lips,

"We both gonna put Cheese Ball's first in our life but that doesn't mean you're replaced, Sehun. My love for you, there's no replacement for that."

"I love you so much, angel."

"I love you too."

"I love you three."

"I love you four."

"I love you five."

"I love-"

Hyemi's words are muffled when Sehun lands his lips on hers again, kissing her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter