012

You Were Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun wipes his face with his palm as he rushes back inside the boutique to only frown seeing his wife is not around and that only his mother's left, sitting on the couch with her eyes shooting daggers towards Hyerim who just came out of the fitting room,

"Grandmama's waiting for noona outside."

Hyerim nods, her hand's busy taking out her compact mirror and compact powder, fixing her makeup and hair,

"Where's my wife?"

Sehun asked, eyes wandering around the huge boutique,

"She went home."

"Alone?"

Mrs. Oh hums lazily, already standing up from the couch and she notices how Hyerim's smiling the moment she heard Mrs. Oh's words of saying that Hyemi already went home,

"Sehun, can me and grandmama-"

"No, Sehun's going to have dinner with me and his father tonight."

"What about us then?"

Hyerim's eyes widen, hands gripping on her expensive handbag,

"You and mother can go eat outside, anywhere but not with us."

Hyerim groans upon hearing Mrs. Oh's words, stomping her feet out of the boutique as Sehun sighs again, sitting on the couch with his palms covering his face, feeling extremely guilty towards his wife and now that Hyemi left without even saying anything to him, he knows well that she is angry, or precisely she is disappointed on him. 

"Hyemi probably went back to her mother's place. She said she'll come and try the dress tomorrow with her sisters."

"Why didn't you stop her, mom?"

"I really want to stop her but she really looks like she's having a hard time taking everything that has been happening, so I let her go. At least she can talk to her sisters since her husband is busy to even notice the things that happening to her behind his back."

Sehun immediately shot his head up, frowning as he looks at his mother who's standing right in front of him,

"What was happening behind my back?"

Mrs. Oh notices the tension on Sehun's face and how he looks like he's ready to snap the hell out of those who hurt his wife behind his back with his hand clenching into fists,

"We'll talk about this later during dinner. You go and change out of your tux first, I'll call your dad to let him know about our dinner."

Sehun nods, standing up from the couch as he gets inside the changing room to change out of the tux as fast as he can, his heart keeps on beating so fast with his mind wandering over his wife and the things that was happening behind his back towards his beloved wife.

"Grandmama said that?!"

Sehun's eyes widen in anger, hands already putting down the utensils as he stops eating immediately, eyes staring straight at his mother who's nodding,

"Your grandmother doesn't like her. She blamed Hyemi for getting pregnant before marriage and we all know how Hyemi is."

"She loves our son too much that she even let mother trampled her dignity just like that. My mother... I thought she has changed."

Mr. Oh said, shaking his head as he leans his back on the expensive chair, making Mrs. Oh turns to look at her husband,

"What do you mean by do you think she has changed?"

"You think I don't know what she said to you behind my back, Cheorin?"

Mrs. Oh diverted her eyes from Mr. Oh, letting her husband to gently take her hand in his,

"Your grandmama... Once we knew that your mother can no longer get pregnant after giving birth to you she threw out all of the horrible words towards your mother. I feel sick on my stomach everytime I think of what your grandmama said to your mom. I wasn't there of course when she said those horrible words but I have eyes and ears around me. So I confronted your grandmama, asking why did she said those things to your mom and that I am fine with having you alone. I don't need to have more children, I just need your mom beside me so-"

"So that was why she has never said anything anymore about that. You should've told me you know."

Mr. Oh chuckles, turning to look at his wife,

"If I told you I know, you'll stop me from going to confront my mother. You and Hyemi... You both are too selfless."

"We just love our husbands, that's it."

Sehun sighs, pinching his nose bridge as he tries to control his anger until his mother's words make his eyes widen again, his hands clenching into fists,

"Grandmama makes my wife wash her clothes? Using her bare hands?"

Mrs. Oh nods, 

"You must've not notice Hyemi's hands, don't you?"

Sehun shakes his head,

"The wounds are pretty bad and her skins are even-"

Sehun couldn't hold it in anymore as he stands up straight and rushes his way out of the luxurious restaurant, leaving both Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh staring at each other.

Sehun rushes inside his huge house, eyes fuming with anger and the moment he heard his grandmother's laughters echoing from the living room, he fastens his pace and seeing his grandmother having fun watching a movie while eating pizzas in the living room with his cousin after what she did to his wife, his anger and patience is really on it's highest limit that he opens the lights in the living room, making the two to cluck their tounge and turn to look at him. Seeing it's Sehun, Sehun's grandmother immediately smile, putting up the pizza in front of his grandson without noticing the look he has on her until he's standing tall in front of her, his hand grabs the tv's controller from Hyerim's hand, harshly shutting the tv off.

"Sehun, is anything wrong?"

Hyerim asked and seeing how Sehun turns and glare at her, making she clears , she know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter