Life Goes On

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two weeks since Ha Won went back from Jeju and as his life was going on like usual, he was still waiting for that one particular message to arrive. It was not so much of the message that he was waiting for but more of the opportunity to talk to the sender herself. She, the woman who was visiting his mind and thoughts quite often these days. She evoked certain feelings and he was quite not able to clearly identify those feelings yet and it left him with a kind of perplexed affection over her.

There were too much uncertainties had taken place in him since the day he first met her. She remained like a beautiful classical piano composition that he still failed to thwart from infiltrating his thoughts. 

As promised, the message were sent to him to inform him of the tracking number of his parcel almost a week after he left Jeju.

" Ha Won shii, this is Chae Young from Han's Bookstore. Sorry for the delay, unnie had been so caught up lately with something else. She just remembered of your books yesterday. Here's your tracking number. Have a nice day!". He read the message but rather feeling disappointed that it was not her who sent the message but he replied anyway, "Thank you so much Chae Young. I really appreciate it. Say thanks to your cousin".

As he was replying the message, he was reminded of his earlier vow to not miss her when she did not even aware of his feeling. It is good that he can finally put an end to this feeling that is not mutual. Plus he did not even have her number!

While for Seo Woo, this would be a new chapter in her life. She had faced even much worse in her life when she lost her parents nine years ago but still she is alive and breathing and promise to be living a good life for her parents. She needed to do this at least for them and being sad is not doing her any good. She poured all her soul into the bookstore now and that was her own vow that she planned to fulfill wholeheartedly not knowing that some day her life will be thrown into a different course altogether.

Her life now revolved around the bookstore and that was how she regained her strength. Her friends were busy trying to make her go for blind dates with their second cousins, their friend's brother and even their uncle! But Seo Woo was adamant, she just politely refused any attempt by her friends. She felt rather empty inside and no one can make her change mind about this matter. She decided that at the age of twenty nine, she could live without a man. She had been spending her life and pouring her everything into this relationship for fifteen years and looked what had happened to her. Her heart had become numb to the idea of loving a man again.

A year passed by quickly and before the year ends, Ha Won was finally able to open up the parcel. All the books were there but a poem book was also packed into the parcel. He did not exactly remember ever picking up a poem book albeit he clearly remembered that he never paid for the book too.

"This must be a mistake", he thought to himself and promised to look up Chae Young's number the next day to inform her about the book. He browsed the book for any clue and there on its first page stated "This book belongs to Han Seo Woo, 19 June 2003".

Ha Won wondered if this is another sign and quickly resolved it by telling himself that Seo Woo has had a boyfriend and there goe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter