One of His First Times

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Han Seo Woo was just around the corner, or basically in a cubicle within the same space as him (inside the building), Ha Won was somehow feeling baffled by this-whole-fate-occurence. It was beyond his wildest imagination that Seo Woo will be working here, in AH nonetheless. Since he have not yet revealed the truth of his identity, coming to work has becoming somewhat a bit like a storyline inside a detective novel. He came to work a bit later than usual and left at odd hours too.

But nothing is too much of a surprise of this elusive AI expert, even Kim Hoon did not quite notice the changes in his demeanours and actions these days.

As he was experiencing some new feelings he had never before felt, he was terribly nervous sometimes. The only experience he had of almost the same kind was the culmination of almost ten years of having unrequited love, heartache and uncertainty. Yes, that was when he still allowed himself to be ensnared by the memories of Ji Soo even when he knew that he had only himself to blame.

" And if I'm honest, I'm quite glad that I had went through that phase. At least now that Seo Woo is standing in front of me, I can quite differentiate the feeling I am feeling inside. Weird enough that even after these past two years, my feeling for her remained unerring", and he knows that at least up until this moment no other women have ever made him felt the same way he feels over Seo Woo. 

His wayward feeling indeed is beguiling him but somehow he knew exactly what he's feeling now but the only problem he had would be how he is going to tell Seo Woo about it. Worst case scenario, he will need to bury everything he feels inside and just dies an old bachelor. He sighed at the thought. Or he could sort of asking Seo Woo if she is in a relationship with someone. "That's a good idea, Ha Won!", he said to himself and nodded amiably at his own ingenious idea. Well, for a guy who never had a girlfriend before, this is quite an accomplishment though he totally had no idea to how the question will sound later.

As for Seo Woo, she was more than glad of having a soul here that she could connect to. Well, yes she has all these colleagues working with her and Hyung Suk is perhaps one of the closest colleagues and friends, but to have someone she feels more connected to like Ha Won is another story.

" I haven't had the chance to explore Seoul yet. Will Ha Won be free this weekend if I ask him? Would this be too much of a request? He may want to spend his time this weekend with his girlfriend though he never says that he has a girlfriend. But it would not be of any harm if I just ask him, right?", Seo Woo was having her own soliloquy.

She decided that sending a message would be less intriguing and it will give ample time for Ha Won to make up his mind about it. She quickly types up the message before she changed her own mind about this whole idea. She cannot deny that Ha Won is such a great company and she feels as if they have been friends for long now. The lunch th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter