A Really Long Day

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Soo". The name that hasn't been making a lot of appearance these days is coming up right onto his mobile phone's screen. Though it did not cause that much fluttering like Seo Woo did, but it surely came as a shock when their last meeting was almost a decade ago when she announced her marriage and his heart broke into million pieces that went untreatable for many years before he came to an understanding that it takes two to tango and she merely considers him as a childhood friend, not more than that.

He took a deep breath before finally answering the phone. "Ji Soo, is that you?", was his first sentence. It was as if his disbelief is telling that this could not be the truth. On the other end, Ji Soo took a deep breath before answering "Yes, it's me, Won. How are you?". Their conversation lasted for a while, catching up after almost ten years of not speaking to each other. They promised to keep in touch again. Ha Won had the urge to tell Ji Soo about Seo Woo but nothing is yet clear about their relationship so he just kept quiet. Ha Won somehow felt relieved by the call from Ji Soo. She's still a part of his past he just do not want to forget, his childhood memories growing up in foreign land became bearable partly because of their friendship.

In the other part of Seoul, Seo Woo was humming to herself while doing the dishes not quite yet understanding that her heart is giddy and she's on cloud nine due someone else's effect on her. 

"Are you that happy to have explored Seoul today, Seo Woo ya?", Eun Joo was testing the water since she noticed quite a difference in her mood today. Seo Woo is usually a happy-go-lucky person but today she seemed to be euphoric. "Yes unnie, definitely. Today is immensely beautiful. The memories and this feeling will last quite for sometimes, I guess", and she looked beaming as she replied Eun Joo.

"Are you sure it is just the memories and not the person accompanying you that caused you all this happiness?", Eun Joo laughed at her own remarks.

Her question definitely left Seo Woo speechless for a while before she finally replied quite seriously "Unnie, I just met him a few times since we first met three years ago. I don't think he would have that much effects on me. I was just so happy to finally had the chance to explore Seoul. I would be this happy even if I were to go with you, unnie.You need to tell me where else that I could explore next time, okay?", she swiftly ended the question about Ha Won though his smiley face keeps making appearances at the back of her mind. She sighed silently knowing that she herself is perplexed by how she is feeling at the moment.

Finally Monday had crept in and Ha Won woke up with red eyes for not being able to sleep since his excursion with Seo Woo last Saturday. He was clearly aware that he is about to not just telling the truth to Seo Woo but he is also dropping a bomb from doing so. It will disclose how much he had been lying..no, no, not lying. He just was not able to tell her the truth earlier and now that he knows how his feeling towards Seo Woo, he is not going to play this charade alone anymore. He will bare his soul to Seo Woo today and he will readily accept any punishments from whatever he had done ealier but silently he was hoping that Seo Woo will not be that merciless to him. 

Unexpectedly, that Monday was going to be indeed one truly busy day for Ha Won. He had an array of previously arranged appointments and meetings and he ought to be flying in and out of the AH Laboratory building. His breathing felt constricted every time he thinks of Seo Woo. He was also afraid if somehow Fate will lead them to the same path today. "Please, give me sometimes to explain to Seo Woo", he prayed silently as he went about his appointments together with Hoon. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you about something, Won. I dispatched one of our staff to Soon Ho. She was asking for help to run the studio because her music engineer just quit this morning on a whim. I asked Seo Woo from R3 Team to go since she is the only staff we have with some music background. But Soon Ho promised that she will find a replacement soon but she needs Seo Woo for the time being to help her running the studio. Is that okay with you, Won? I think that was for the best since the studio is a part of this company too". Kim Hoon was surveying his business partner's expression and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter