Could It Be...??

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the revelation, came a long silence between the two until Ha Won broke it with his own kind of revelation.

"I guess it's true that birds of a feather do flock together", Ha Won exclaimed.

Seo Woo raised both of her eyebrows and it made her eyes looked bigger. "You're not telling me that your ex-girlfriend left you too after being in a long time relationship with you? Eh, that's impossible, Ha Won shii. You looked like a guy who comes with a full package. There's no way that a girl will leave you for another guy", Seo Woo gave her verdict. 

"It's much worse than that actually, Seo Woo shii. And maybe you want to reassess your opinion about me. Regardless how your point of view is, when it comes to love affairs, I'm quite a loser in that milieu", Ha Won admitted almost bashfully. 

Seo Woo chuckled at his honest confession and she elbowed him, "It's okay, you're not the only who's that unlucky in love relationship. You have me, comrade!". This time, it was Ha Won's turn to grin from ear to ear at Seo Woo's funny remark on his misfortunes.

"Let's not dwell in the past and our unhappy memories. Is there anything else that you would like to do, Seo Woo shii?", Ha Won asked his newly-found comrade.

"I have had one of the most happening days in my life today, thanks to you, Ha Won shii!. I think today's excursion was so wonderful but maybe we can resume this adventure one day. I promised Eun Joo unnie to have dinner at the homestay", Seo Woo replied, not quite noticing that her "tour guide" has became rather disappointed.

"Oh, I see. Maybe we should leave now then, if not you will be late for your dinner", Ha Won suggested with a heavy heart.

"Yes, I guess so. Thanks again for your time. I truly have had a great day today! Next time we are going to meet, please don't forget my poem book ya?", Seo Woo reminded Ha Won. 

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry that I totally forgotten to bring it with me. Next time, for sure I will bring it". Ha Won gave his words while his heart was fluttering at the thought of seeing her again.

"It's okay, Ha Won shii. If it is any other book, I will just let you have it but this one has a special place in my heart. So, I need to ask for it."

Ha Won had the urge to joke around and ask whether the poem book was a parting gift fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter