Their First Night at Wokin-dong House

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The furniture will arrive this evening and she promised that she will be there to decide the arrangement of the furniture.

She was having a great time when they were choosing the furniture too. She got to know too that Ha Won prefers minimal furniture arrangement for the house.

She promised herself that she will be texting Ji Soo today to share about her current relationship development. She has not yet had the chance to tell her about the latest development in her relationship with Ha Won. Maybe she will reveal Ha Won’s name too even though it will be a while before she can actually introduce Ha Won to Ji Soo.

When she arrived at the studio, her mobile phone had been ringing in her bag, almost furiously. She picked it up and upon reading the name on the screen, she smiled widely.

“Have you arrived at the studio?”. His voice has this calming effect on her.

“How did you know that I had just arrived at the studio, Ha Won shii?”.

“Yesterday, when we were choosing for the furniture, you told me that you like to leave early for work and usually will arrive by 8.30 a.m to enjoy coffee before starting with your work. Don’t you remember that?”.

It was not that she did not remember about how she was blabbering about her routines, only that she really did not know that Ha Won committed that to his memory. Her heart swelled at his thoughts on her.

“Well, I know that it is your sacred routine to have the coffee while enjoying the music at the studio. I am just wondering if you care to join me at the café now? We can enjoy coffee together. I am just about to leave for work too, after the coffee.” He sounded suggestive and Seo Woo knew that she loved that idea too. She still had sometimes before her manager arrived and later the musicians coming for today’s recording.

“Sure. Why not? I will be there in ten minutes”, Seo Woo told Ha Won and she swore that she could feel that he was smiling over the phone, upon listening her reply.

She was humming to herself while walking towards the café. When she tried to recall to which song that she was humming to, she realized that was the piece she heard Kang In Wook played for a brief stint before the real recording yesterday.

When she arrived, she could already see where Ha Won was waiting for her. He was holding a book in his hand. She smiled proudly at her boyfriend. Some people might be saying she has herself a boring boyfriend, but the fact that he’s gentle, not flashy, loves to read and kind, made him into a dream boyfriend of hers. And that he is hers, made her heart thumping with a veritable glee.

Maybe he has an instinct that someone was watching him that he stopped his reading and upon seeing Seo Woo, broke into a smile and put up one of his hand up. Not waving but just another of his cute gesture, thought Seo Woo, just putting up his large palm almost adorably like a nerd teenager. Seo Woo smiled back and walked towards his table.

When she finally sat down, Ha Won called for the café owner who took their orders. His was Americano and hers was Caramel Macchiato. His coffee was plain black but strong coffee and hers was a rich, milky and slight salty coffee. She guessed life must be all about complementing your other half.

Once the owner away to make their coffee, Ha Won took the liberty to interlace his hands into Seo Woo’s which caused Seo Woo to almost guffaw as his action coming rather unpredictable to her.

“Did you sleep well last night, Seo Woo shii? We had quite a day yesterday”, he asked earnestly.

“Not quite Ha Won shii. I still wake up at 4am before taking my time to sleep back until morning. What about you, Ha Won shii?”.

“Well, I guessed I started sleeping around 4am too. Did some research earlier on my current project”.

“Oh no, you’re a much worse sleeper than I am. So, you just sleep around 3 hours last night, Ha Won shii?”, Her tone had this tinge of worry in it.

“Yes, I am usually like that. I am a light sleeper for most of the time. Don’t worry about me, Seo Woo shii. I am used to it”. He squeezed her hand slightly before finishing off with his sentence.

“Is there anything I can help you with your sleeping problem, Ha Won shii? How can you function effectively throughout the day when you barely had enough sleep at night?”, Her tone was a decibel higher, almost scolding Ha Won out of her concern, while pouting her lips.

“So, do you have any suggestion on how I could cure my insomnia problem, Seo Woo shii?”.

“Well, I am not quite sure, Ha Won shii. Maybe you could call someone before you want to go to sleep and you guys can have a brief talk. You may get tired out of the conversation and sleep longer for the night. What do you think?”.

“Who could possibly that person be, Seo Woo shii, the one who’s willing to be bothered by me every night?”. He almost winked at her but stared at her a bit longer until she did what caused him to smile.

Seo Woo put up her other hand and pointed her finger at herself and mouthed off “Me??” which caused Ha Won to smile even wider.

“By the way, did you find anything inside your bag from yesterday. I left something there”.

“My bag? I haven’t check yet.” Seo Woo replied while openin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter