The Revelation

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Woo POVs

There he was, standing at the studio's door and sheepishly smiled and claimed that he's here looking for me. He did look a bit like a nerd but an adorable one, of course. I don't know how I looked like at that time but it came indeed as a shock. How come that this guy could just appear here in this studio when I was just thinking about him like five minutes ago and plus, today is my first day working at this studio. Is he a wizard or what? I must have had my mouth hanged open when he said this to me.

"I'm sorry if I came unannounced like this. I hope you're not thinking that I am a stalker, aren't you? He explained.

"Well, if you're the stalker then I would not really mind.." I was thinking in my head but it felt as if I was thinking out loud that I gave a nervous smile. "It is quite a surprise that you're here. How do you know that I'm here?", I asked him sincerely but rather dubiously.

He looked a bit unsure but replied " Are you done with your work? Would you like to go for dinner?".

I looked at my watch and it was 30 minutes past eight. How time flies in this studio that I hardly noticed that it was dark outside.

"I guess I can leave now. The manager told me earlier that today's work is done and I am quite hungry too", I smiled at him with that remarks and continued " I forgot to have my lunch earlier since I was assigned here this afternoon. But, how do you know to find me here?", I looked at him suspiciously.

"I will explain about that over dinner. I promise. I'm hungry too. Can we go now, Seo Woo shii?". He looked so adorable like a puppy when he was trying convince me and inside me, something was bubbling. Did he just cause me some butterflies in my belly?? It was a strange feeling but not too unfamiliar but she could hardly pinpoint when was the last time she felt like this.

After I finished with making sure everything is in place and locked the door, I turned to him and asked him if he had any idea to where we should go for dinner.

"I know a noodle place around here. Maybe we can go there if it is okay with you?", he looked at me before continued "Actually my house is quite nearby, so I know quite a number of eateries around here. I rarely eat out but I just noticed these places on my way back from work". He explained.

"Why you rarely eat out, Ha Won shii?", I was about to ask him that but I held myself as I think it is not my business and he is free to do anything he like.

But as if he could read my mind, he said to me "I don't have that many friends, Seo Woo shii and my life revolved only around my work."

With that last comment of his, we both fell into a quick silence before he nervously laughed and exclaimed " You don't think that I'm too weird right, Seo Woo shii?".

"No, not really. I always believe that everyone must have a good reason to act the way they do. It could be out of certain situations that they are in or it could also be from their past that shaped whomever they are right now. But I'm not one to judge and quite honestly, Ha Won shii, I never once felt as if you're a bad person and anything like that. The more that I know you, the more that I'm convinced that you're one good soul", I told him earnestly.

He somehow looked as if shame washed over him and it was quite clear that his ears just turned to red. " You might have a different opinion about me after this but I truly hope that you will not hate me", He gave me that puppy-eyes look again and I could not stop myself from laughing out loud.

"I really mean it, Seo Woo shii". His tone was serious and rather sorrowful. I stopped laughing almost immediately and eyed him a few seconds before telling him this. "I will listen to your confession first before deciding upon any decisions but I hope you're not lying or anything. I can barely tolerate a liar". 

I did not tell him but I noticed how my comment had caused the colour to drain from his face. I just looked the other way and kept walking following his steps.

Ha Won POVs

She had no idea how my breath was constricted with every m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter