The Bookstore Owner

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Ha Won started to move to the corner where Seo Woo showed him, he started to absorb the surrounding of the bookstore and concluded that he loves this one particular bookstore with its warm ambience and the slow jazz in its background. This is a small, old bookstore that is surely cherished by its owner. Once he reached the corner, he could see that most of the English collections comprise of classics like Pride and Prejudice, Nicholas Nickelby, some Shakespeare works, very few of new titles and quite an array of textbooks and manuals in English.

Well, he reminded himself that this is a holiday and he has all the time in the world for him to spend. He will just bury himself in these books and search for books that might caught his eyes. Most books are well-arranged on the shelf, some just lie there to be discovered by avid readers like him. 

In the meantime, Han Seo Woo moves to the counter but still eyeing the interesting visitor of her bookstore. 'He's kinda cute', she thought to herself. But somehow she thought to herself that this is one lonely soul, he has a pair of sorrowful eyes that kept making appearance in her mind.

'OMG, stop it Seo Woo!! Just because your boyfriend is a bit busy lately and did not reply most of your messages does not mean you have the right to adore another guy. And he' s a stranger at that!! '. She is dizzy with her own drama in her mind. She will surely give a call to Jae Wook tonight and tells him how much she loves him and misses him too.'  But that's why he is legible to be adored from afar, because after all, he is a mere stranger', she thought to herself and smiled at her own thoughts. 

Amidst all the piles of books there, he found The Catcher in The Rye which remains so far in his reading list but he have yet found the time to read or buy. 'At least I managed to buy this copy that I meant to read someday', he thought. And maybe he could spend sometimes tomorrow to read this novel. By now, he somewhat has forgotten that the real intent to come to Jeju Island is for the team building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter