When The Secret Was Out in The Open

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening her eyes, she noticed that the person next to her had probably woke up earlier, leaving her in her slumber. She stretched out her hands and legs just to loosen up a bit stiff body. She guessed she must had slept immovable like a log last night but waking up feeling ever refreshed. She sat down and patted down her white Juliet-style night dress that reached to her knees.

She can hear some voices behind the bedroom door, maybe Ha Won was watching a talk show in the computer, she thought. Upon thinking her boyfriend, she smiled widely. She missed him already. She opened the bedroom door a crack and upon seeing Ha Won leaning against the glass door facing the sofa, she asked in her sleepy voice still heavy with languor, "What are you doing?". He saw her and smiled. She opened the door and attempted to run into his arms. Then she stopped in her track.

There were people here. There were guests here on the sofa. Here they were, witnessing her perfect crime, waking up in the house of her lover. When she peered to see who the witnesses might be, her heart almost stopped.

There, sitting on the sofa, there were three witnesses with Moon Soon Ho on the left end, next to her right was Kim Hoon and then the last witness was Bae Jin Hwan. Upon seeing them, she straightened her posture and did a 90 degree bow while saying "Good morning", almost like a school girl bowing to her headmaster.

When she finished with her bow, she straightened her body and she just realized that they were more surprised seeing her than her upon seeing them. It was almost like they were witnessing a Tyrannosaurus which had been extinct for ages being raised from the dead or they had just discovered a new Mayan temple ruins deep in the Guatemalan forest. Their mouths were agape and her manager had the biggest eyes she had ever seen so far, for her eyes almost stumbled out from their sockets.

She was still standing like a statue, guiltily of being founded and felt almost that they had had testified against her crime, lowering her gaze and peered slightly to her manager's direction.

Here, Soon Ho was had just witnessing that Han Seo Woo, out of so many other people out there, just woke up in her uncle's house so early in the morning and no doubt that perhaps this was not the first time.

Then the next thing she remembered was Soon Ho charging at her like a mad animal, pulling her hair and accusing her of seducing her uncle. She reminded her of hyenas in the Africa, so vicious pulling out meat from dead animals in the Serengeti. And now, she was just happened to be that dead animal.

She was too shocked of it all, she only managed to kick her manager to escape from the attack. But her manager was a lot stronge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter