The Unplanned Visitor

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Annyeong, may i help you with anything, sir?'.  He was greeted by a bright young lady wearing a yellow cardigan who just came down from the second floor of the building.

She was smiling from ear-to-ear and he thought to himself, `If I had never seen an angel, this lady is close to one, and I might think that she had just descended from heaven above'. He knew that he stared at her bright face for a while until she broke the silence and the gaze by asking, `Can I help you with anything, sir'? 'Is there any particular genre that you are looking for?' I stuttered a bit before finally managed to answer her.  'Well, I was wondering if you sell English novels or maybe books on technology, specifically on Artificial Intelligence?'

She smiled again and he thought that for a second that his heart was fluttering at that moment. But he dismissed the thought quickly as again he reminds himself  of how afraid he is of human connection and especially  does not want to start another relationship too. He has enough people supporting him right now. He does not need to know an unknown soul in an unknown place. Little did he know that for the next few days, she will rock that stable foundation of his and maybe start affecting him for the rest of his life. 

Seo Woo on the other hand was quite shocked herself seeing this new guest of hers. Somehow, deep inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter