He, who consoled her.

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Seo Woo stayed for a while at the beach. She walked as far as possible from anyone at the beach, especially Jae Wook. She needs time before she can finally be okay. She truly hates when she is sad, even back then when her parents died in the accident where a drunk tourist hit their car, she didn't allow herself to immerse too much in the sadness because she knew that if she did that, she will never recover. She will have to learn to accept the facts that everyone might have gone through what was happening to her just now. A break up is nothing, even if it had lasted for fifteen years, if you are not meant for him, you will never be. She keeps reminding herself that she still has her aunt and her cousins who still love her.

"I am going to be okay. I will not perish in this storm. This storm will not last if I did not let it to. This will pass..This storm will go away. When it ends, you will okay once again, Seo Woo ya. You are that strong to last in this storm and always remember that after the storm is gone, there will be shining sun and may be a beautiful rainbow waiting for you too. Keep fighting, Seo Woo because you know that you will find the light at the end of the tunnel soon. Keep fighting because someone stronger is waiting for you at the end of this painful journey. You will be better soon, Seo Woo. Do not allow this storm to swallow whole of you. Just make peace with it when it finally releases you out of its grip. Don't give up, Seo Woo". And as she was reminding herself of this woman inside that is strong enough to withhold the storm, she cannot stop her tears from bursting out like a damaged dam. Her heart is painful beyond words.

Moon Ha Won finally arrived at the resort and once arrived at his room, he quickly started to pack his things into his luggage. He never want to leave earlier but now, knowing the fact that she is now taken by someone, his heart is breaking into pieces.

"Why did fate often plays around with me? Oh Fate, can't you be a little gentle on me? If you make me feel this after 10 years of not being able to move on from Ji Soo, don't you think that it is fair to allow me to have the love I feel now? Why you are doing this to me again. Another unrequited love?? Is that all that I deserve to get in this life?", there goes his soliloquy in his head.

His head is spinning now. He stopped the packing. He closed his eyes and drew some breath. Kim Hoon just got out of the bathroom and upon seeing Ha Won looked like a lost puppy, he asked, " Are you okay, Won? What's wrong?". Ha Won did not say anything and he just kept his eyes shut. He is in the state of shutting himself out of this world. Then suddenly he opened his eyes and stood up.

"I need to go out for some air", he said to Hoon.

"Well, you just came just a second ago and where exactly..", his words trailed off as Ha Won went out and shut the door without waiting for his sentence to finish. "He's becoming weird again. I wonder what's wrong. The last time he was like that was when Ji Soo contacted him out of the blue", said Kim Hoon to himself.

She was still at the beach when she received a message from Chae Young. "It's getting late now, unnie. Aren't you going to come back to the store. I will close the store now,okay. I will leave the key at its place and don't forget to update us of what happened today", she ended the message with a winking icon.

She let out a long sigh of not knowing how should she inform them of what had happened. Shes that hope no one will create any unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter