That Brief Introduction of Each Other

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Won kept himself busy checking out the stacks of books on the floor. He was by now so comfortable that he was sitting on the floor while flipping through pages of books and sorting them out. He could find quite a number of titles that he might want to buy later on. He decided that he will ask if somehow the bookstore owner could ship all those books to Seoul as he thought that his luggage is not that big to add some additional weights. He put aside the books he plans to buy and continue browsing through some more titles.He had not been to this this kind of bookstore for years and maybe the last time was wayback in the States.

Somehow, he could find some peace and solace in this place and he intended to come back tomorrow as he needed to return to the resort by now. If he doesn't, he bet that Kim Hoon will fry him alive tonight for not joining the barbecue  session tonight. Not that he was not looking forward to it. Though he may not have that much interests in anything, he actually loves having good food and spicy stuffs was surely among his favourites.

Han Seo Woo at the same time, was thinking about whether she should have a small talk with this intriguing customer of hers. "Will he thinks that I might have some interests in him if i start the small talk? Huh!! Surely being a woman is tiring, why do I need to overthink about it just because I might have a fling on him?? Just make a casual conversation with him, it's not that blasphemous I guess even though you have had a boyfriend!", her conscience reproved her unnecessary thoughts.

She puts her left hand under her chin, and in that slightly tilted pose, she stared at the man who was still busy choosing books to buy. "What a sight! He is as handsome as Kim Soo-Hyun and maybe even better looking than many K-Pop idols." She was enjoying eyeing the customer when out of a sudden he turned to her and raised his hand calling for her. She blushed for a while before heading out to the guy.

She was caught red-handedly just now! 

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?". The guy raises one brow at first before putting a quick shy smile on his face and continues; "I guess you were quite boring staring into the space like that just now". She felt as if all the blood in her body were rushing to my face and it is burning her face by now.

"Oh nothing, I casually spaces out especially in this kind of weather" and let out a rather nervous laughter. She knows that the guy knew.

He continues nonchalantly, " I wonder if you could help to ship these books to my address in Seoul. I rather found a lot of books to buy than what I intended earlier. Do you do that? Don't worry, I will pay the postage fee too".

"Sure, I can do that. You just leave me your mobile phone number and your address, then I will post them to your doorstep", says Seo Woo.

"Do you really need my mobile phone number?", the guy asked.

"Yes, it is a requirement to include the sender and receiver's numbers on the postage form and plus, I could inform you of the postage tracking number once I have it", she stated the fact (though inside she is screaming with a gleeful delight since his phone number fell into her lap like magic) with a straight face.

"Okay, this is my number, Seo Woo shii". This time, Seo Woo really looks straight at him for maybe like 5 seconds. The guy looked almost panic like he was found hiding some cookies behind his back and quipped bashfully "I overheard that they were calling you 'Seo Woo noona earlier".

She smiled back at him and said to him " I totally understand that" and quickly turned back towards the counter to write down his number on a notepad.

This time it was his turn to feel like being caught redhandedly for knowing a stranger's name. He followed the bookstore owner to the counter and tried to start a casual conversation with her. "You see, I rarely give my number to anyone and I don't save that much numbers in my mobile too. That's why you might think that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter