If Her Heart's Not In It

She, who finally arrived.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing there like a fool, Kim Hoon finally came to his sense after his bestfriend's confession. Astonishment could not leave his side and he sighed.

"Whom this person could be? Is she someone I know of?". He asked brusquely. He knew Ha Won too well that he's always afraid that he will get into something that he's not supposed to. His best friend is one kind soul though outwardly he may seemed like a cold person but deep down, he's a soft and great lad.

"It could be someone that you know of but I'm not spilling anything yet. I'm just getting to know her". All these were said without Ha Won looking at him but he can see the almost-smile hidden on his face. 

"Okay, I will wait for the day you'll disclose your favourite person on Earth. But I'm just so relieved that it's not Ji Soo. I'm sorry to say this but I don't mean..." Hoon knew that he was travelling on dangerous waters now. Though Ha Won may have forgotten his feeling over Ji So but she is still a part of his past, so Hoon just stopped from commenting further. Lucky him that Ha Won seemed to be lost in his own world and he was usually like that whenever he was on a project.

Kim Hoon left the energy drink on Ha Won's desk and Ha Won thanked him before continuing with his draft. 

"Don't you forget to have lunch later", he reminded his bestfriend once again. Ha Won just showed him an okay sign with a circle made using his forefinger and thumb while kept engrossing in his work. Kim Hoon made his way to his desk, trying not to worry about Won.

In the meantime, Seo Woo was quite busy learning on how to use the equipments at the studio when she heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me, this is Moon Studio, right?". A woman was standing at the studio door, asking Seo Woo.

"Yes, this is Moon Studio. Is there anything that I could help you with?". Seo Woo asked the stranger. "Please come in then". The woman came in and she only sat down when Seo Woo gestured the sofa to her. This woman must be a bit older than her but she is beautiful. The kind of beauty you see in flowers, rather fragile but nonetheless beautiful. That was her feeling when she saw her.

"Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?", she asked her.

She hesitated a bit before asking, "Did Kang In Wook shii came here for his piano practice?".

"Kang In Wook? I'm so sorry, I'm very new here and today is basically only the second day of me working here. So, I'm not quite sure if this musician has been practising here or not. But if you give me sometimes, I could give a call to my manager and ask her about Kang..Kang, what's his name?", Seo Woo probed further.

The woman seemed to be a bit reluctant and she suddenly stood up and walked towards the door and before she left, she looked at Seo Woo and said to her "I'm so sorry, I should have not bothered you with my unnecessary questions, tt's okay. Thank you". And with that she left.

Seo Woo was a bit baffled by the whole situation that she left stood agape for a while before realising that the woman had left for quite a while before she even had the time to say a word in return.

A very interesting character indeed, and a very nervous too.

The way the woman behaved reminded her about herself when she just lost her parents. She was very much like that, looked and felt nervous for most of the time without any good reasons. Only later that she knew that those were signs of depression. She sighed remembering those moments of her life. And the stranger's face has etched into her heart that she knew it is a face she will never forget. 

Later that evening, another visitor came over but this visitor was someone she came to know quite well.

With his sheepish smile plastered on his face, he asked her "Have you finished with your wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter