002

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the birthday party, Choi Inna is already in one of the rooms in Jongin big house. She's reading the script that written in the A6 size card. She's waiting for Taegoon while practising her lines. After a while, the door opens and Taegoon shows his happy face. 

"Inna-ah," he calls her.

"Grab your card. Let's practice," she said it straight away. Taegoon froze. He wasn't expecting that reaction. Choi Inna didn't notice that until she realized Taegoon haven't take a seat. 

"Taegoon-ah, why?" 

"You supposed to call me back in a cute way. Taegoon-ah." Taegoon shows the cute way to call his name. Choi Inna smiles. 

"Sit here." Choi Inna orders and Taegoon listens. He sits in front of her. When he was bending his body to sits, Choi Inna kisses his forehead. Taegoon immediately looks at her in surprise. 

"There you go. My own cute way." Choi Inna winked at him. Taegoon smiles brightly and grabs the card. They practised until one hour left before the event. They do the soundcheck with the mic and practice their line to looks naturally. Jongin comes and joins them not long after. 

"Yah, you guys are good! You guys should MC-in your own wedding." Jongin said. 

"You are the MC, Jongin-ah." Choi Inna hugs Taegoon arms and nods at Taegoon words. 

"You have to be our MC at our wedding, Jongin-ah." Choi Inna repeats the same thing. 

"The bride request, bro," Taegoon said. They all laughed when suddenly Jongin mother, comes to ask him to greet the guest and be ready for the event. It almost started. The event finally starts and for the first 30 minutes, they just keep welcoming the guest. After that, the party started. 

"Hi everyone! Welcome to Jongin's birthday party!" everyone claps at Taegoon welcoming voice. 

"Hi everyone! I'm Choi Inna!" 

"And I'm Park Taegoon!" 

"We are your MC for today's party. Please make some noise!" everyone shouts out loud at Choi Inna hype words. After that, a lot of speech in included and they bring the cakes outside. Then Jongin appeared behind the door and walks with confidence. Everyone sings a happy birthday song to him and he blows the candle. Someone takes the cake away and put it on another table for guest to have a bite.

The night going well. Choi Inna is laughing with a friend when suddenly she sees Jaewon with a girl that she never meets before. She walks to his table and keeps her smiling on her face. Jaewon recognized a figure with a cream dress coming towards him. He shows his smiles too. 

"My little lady. How are you, Inna-ah?" Jaewon starts the conversation first. 

"I'm great. Oppa?" 

"Tired but having fun." Choi Inna take a look at a girl next to Jaewon and smiles. 

"Am I doing a great job as MC, Oppa?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter