012

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, Jaehyun-ah." Choi Inna breaks the kiss and confesses to him. Taegoon feels hurt. Jaehyun hugs her. 

"We cannot be together, Inna-ah." 

"I know." Choi Inna pushes him away. "That's why I want to get it out from my chest whatever I feel inside here and focus back on Taegoon." Jaehyun face looks disappointed. 

"I love you but I know this is not going to be permanent." Choi Inna said. 

"Taegoon will be permanent? Why? Because you guys have a business relationship?" Jaehyun is mad. Choi Inna sighed. 

"He is the only one that understands me well, Jaehyun-ah. You just a moment in my life and I'm glad to have that moment. But I can't choose you." 

"Why?" Jaehyun stands up. 

"You and Ari look good together." Jaehyun stares at Choi Inna before smirked. 

"So you don't mind if I kiss her with these lips?" Choi Inna her lips. 

"You kiss me, Inna-ah." Jaehyun sits down again and points to his lips. "You love me. You confess to me. But why-" 

"I just want you to know that I love you. But I can't have you. I don't want you!" Choi Inna yelled at him. 

"Are you serious, right now? You don't want me? You really don't want me?" 

"Jaehyun-ah, please go. I did the right thing for myself." Jaehyun frowned. 

"What is the right thing? What is that? Kissing me?" 

"Kwon Jaehyun!" Taegoon interrupts and both of them look surprised especially Choi Inna. Jaehyun smirked and shrugged his shoulder. He sighed. 

"Good thing you are here. Let me tell you something." Jaehyun walks to Taegoon. "We kissed and Inna loves me." Choi Inna gets up. 

"Inna-ah, you are not feeling well. Sit down." Taegoon voice makes Choi Inna listen to him. 

"Huh, you want to be a hero now?" 

"I know you and Jaehyun likes each other." Jaehyun is speechless. Choi Inna's eyes fill with tears. 

"I wait for you, Inna-ah. I don't mind what is your choice. You decide on your life. I'll be okay with anything." 

"Taegoon-ah." she gets up. 

"I knew it when you want to delay our wedding date discussion. You are so excited to marry me. You're the one that suggests we get married as soon as possible. But when you're the one that suggests to postponed it, I knew something is going on." Choi Inna cries. Jaehyun is still speechless. He feels guilty. 

"I leave you two to finish your unfinished business." Taegoon left the room. Choi Inna falls down on the bed and she cries again. Jaehyun chases him down. 

"Yah, Park Taegoon! What are you doing?" 

"Jaehyun-ah, I know you still new here. But you're the one that stole Choi Inna's heart. Not me. She loves you, right?" 

"But what is this? You give up so easily. I don't-"

"I'm not giving up. I'm giving some spaces for Inna to think about this." Taegoon walks away. Jaehyun is stunned and he sighed. He walks back to the nurse's room and sees Choi Inna is standing to leave the room. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Taegoon."

"He's leaving." Choi Inna nods and leaves him alone too. Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter