014

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin enters the room after knocks on the door. Jongin also enters the room and Choi Inna is nowhere to be found. But then they realized that Choi Inna is on the bed covered with a blanket. Yejin sighs and walks over to the bed. Jongin stands at the door giving a sign to the housemaid to leave them alone. The housemaid gets the sign and walks away. Jongin closes the door and looks around.

"Inna-ah. I and Jongin are here." Yejin tries to get her attention. Jongin put his hands inside the pocket. There is no response from Choi Inna and Yejin walks near to the bed. 

"Inna-ah? Are you okay?" Yejin asks. No response from Choi Inna again. 

"Inna-ah, if you have something to share, you can share with me and Jongin. Are you okay?" Yejin touches the blanket and Inna moves but still didn't get out from the cover. 

"Get out," Inna said in a slow voice but still can be heard by them. Yejin and Jongin look at each other. 

"I heard that you and Taegoon are having a break? What does it mean? Why? Did you guys fight or something?" Yejin tries to talk with Choi Inna again.

"You didn't come to school for a week now. Can you let us know what happens? I'm worried. Jongin too." 

"Get out, Yejin-ah." Choi Inna sounds firm. Yejin her lips and sighs. She looks down. 

"I'm your friend, Inna-ah. Can't you at least let me know what happens? Why you and Taegoon having a break? I didn't see you guys fight." Yejin still wants to know. Jongin grabs Yejin's arms but she shrugged it away. 

"I'm worried, Inna-ah. You didn't pick up my call, didn't reply to my text. You even turn off your phone, right?" Yejin moves to another side of the bed. Choi Inna opened her eyes and gets up. She sits on the bed then turns around to look at Yejin.

"What do you want Yejin-ah? I ask you to get out, right?" Choi Inna didn't show any expression. 

"Why? Inna-ah, I'm your friend. I'm really worried when Jongin told me that you and Taegoon are having a break. Is that make sense?" Choi Inna looks at Jongin. 

"Taegoon told me." Jongin answers as Choi Inna is asking him through her eyes. Choi Inna sighs. 

"Inna-ah, I'm really worried but I'm also curious. Do you have any problems with Taegoon? What exactly is happening?" Yejin still wants to know. 

"Jongin-ah, take Yejin to home. I want to rest." Yejin's eyes widened when she heard that. Jongin looks at Choi Inna. 

"Yah Choi Inna! I'm your friend. You don't think I'm your friend? I'm your best friend, Inna-ah. What if our classmates are asking me about you? But I don't have an answer to that. What will that look like?" Yejin smirked. 

"I thought we are friends, Inna-ah. I thought we can share things, Inna-ah. What is this? You want me to leave my friend that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter