017

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna walks to the school building. People start to wish her a good morning and greet her as usual. Choi Inna has a good mood today as she knows today will be a bit controversial issue in her school later. She can see from afar that Jaehyun is waiting for him at the building entrance with a smile. She replied with a smile hoping that Jaehyun can see she is in a better mood today. 

"Yah, Choi Inna!" her smiles faded as someone calling her name. She turns around and Lee Ari walks towards her. Choi Inna raised her eyebrows.

"When Taegoon will be back?" Lee Ari asks her in an arrogant face. Choi Inna sighs. 

"Can you stop disturbs him?" Lee Ari smirks. 

"You are not his wife, right? So why you want to be protective?" Lee Ari rolled her eyes. Choi Inna sighs and smiles. Lee Ari always is with Taegoon and sometimes she is jealous when Lee Ari know more about Taegoon than her. Even though she is annoyed with her at first, but after a few times of Lee Ari tries to flirt with Taegoon, she is okay with that. Because at that time, she trusts Taegoon and vice versa. Choi Inna smiles faded thinking about that. 

"She'll be back in less than a month." Choi Inna walks away but Lee Ari holds her. 

"Where did he go? That's long." 

"Dubai. For the business meeting." Lee Ari face looks sad. Choi Inna pats her shoulder. 

"It's okay. Daddy will be back soon, okay?" Choi Inna imitates Lee Ari. She shrugged and left. Choi Inna chuckled. 

"Inna-ah, what is she doing?" Yejin comes with Jongin. 

"Ari is asking about Taegoon." 

"Ah, this girl. What she can do about it if Taegoon is here?" Yejin looks at her with disgust. 

"So, how are you today?" Jongin asks her. Choi Inna nods her head. 

"I"m good. I'm on a call with Taegoon last night." Yejin looks at Choi Inna. 

"Finally! After a week you make him worried about you." Jongin said. Yejin hugs her arms. 

"What did you guys talk about?" 

"Nothing much. Just catch things up here and there." Yejin hit Choi Inna arms. 

"You better tell me in detail." Choi Inna smiles. 

"I told her that I and Jaehyun are in a relationship." Yejin and Jongin stop then making Choi Inna can walk away as Yejin hugging her arms.

"You and Jaehyun talk yesterday?" Jongin asks after checking Yejin expression. 

"Yup. After school. He stays too." Choi Inna answers. 

"So you guys give it a shot?" Jongin asks again when Yejin didn't say anything. 

"Yeah. Taegoon is happy to hear about it but yeah, we did talk about both of us too." Choi Inna answers again. 

'What did Taegoon say?" Jongin asks again. 

"Well, we'll see after he gets back. We'll discuss more. He just got back from a meeting so a little bit of tired. We can't talk long." Choi Inna said and walks. Jongin grabs Yejin hands and kisses her hands. Yejin is surprised. 

"I thought you won't move until tomorrow." Yejin looks at him and hugging him. That is the best way for her to feel peace and calm. Jongin turns to get shocks. 

"I'm sorry," Yejin said in whispers. Jongin smiles and rubs her back. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter