024

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day for Taegoon to leave Korea is here. They promised to send Taegoon and Lee Ari to the airport and meet up for the last time before they didn't see each other for a long time. In the cafe, Jaehyun and Choi Inna already arrived while talking with Taegoon and Lee Ari. Meanwhile, Yejin and Jongin run to the cafe to meet with Taegoon before he needs to leave for his flight. They are late because of traffic. At the cafe, Jaehyun and Choi Inna already there gossiping about his new relationship with Lee Ari. Lee Ari that sits across Choi Inna looks shy. 

"Oh, where are your parents, Taegoon-ah?" Jaehyun asks. 

"Oh. They fly to Australia yesterday." Choi Inna nods. "Our company have some problem stuck and need my father immediately so they went yesterday with my mom. My first day as a student in Australia will be with my parents, I guess." 

"Ari-ah, how about your dinner with his parents the other day?" Choi Inna asks. 

"Oh, Ahjumma is nice. She loves knitting so am I so we had a common there." 

"They talk all night about knitting." Taegoon make face. Lee Ari pinched his cheeks.

"Knitting. Yeah, I remember one time taking a knitting class because Ahjumma wants me to learn that. Till now, I can't knit." they laugh.

"Sorry for a hard time, babe." Taegoon continues the joke. Suddenly, Yejin and Jongin arrive at the cafe and take their seats. 

"Guys, sorry!" Jongin said. 

"Sorry, we are late." Yejin supports him. 

"My flight is in an hour. Why are you guys late?" Taegoon looks at his watch. 

"The traffic, man." Jongin answers. After a long conversation, finally, they are ready to send Taegoon and Lee Ari. They hug each other and when it's Choi Inna and Taegoon turns to hug, they look at each other. Their eyes fill with tears and they just look at each other without saying anything. 

"Take care," Taegoon said.

"You too." Choi Inna replied. 

"E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter