009

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taegoon family arrived at Choi Inna's house 20 minutes ago and they had dinner while having a conversation. Choi Sera didn't join them due to office work but it also a reason for Choi Sera to avoid them talking about her. 

"Congratulations Jisoo-ah on this opportunity." Hwayeon, Taegoon's mother raise her glass to congrats her friends on collaborate business between her husband and Jisoo. 

"Thank you Hwayeon-ah. Thank you to you too Nohmin Oppa. I feel nervous about this by the way." 

"Don't be nervous, Jisoo-ah. This will be like any other country that you had a deal before. This could be a new challenge for you." they smile and Nohmin, Taegoon's father swifts her eyes to Choi Inna. 

"How about we talk about Taegoon and Inna wedding? Should we pick a date?" Inna starts to feel panic but Taegoon holds her hands and smiles. She looks at her parents and Choi Inna's mother. 

"Omma. Appa. Ahjumma. I and Inna already discuss and we think it will be best if we think about marriage after college. Right now it's too early." Taegoon said. Their parents look worried. Kim Jisoo looks at her daughter and touches her shoulder. 

"Is everything okay?" her mom asks. 

"Omma, everything is okay. We just don't want to rush things. Eventually, I will marry Taegoon and we don't want to rush it." Choi Inna replied to her mother. 

"So, the engagement still on?" Nohmin asks. 

"Of course, Appa. We are not breaking up. We just need to take a break from that title. For us, it's too burden and I don't want both of us to feel that way." 

"This is my suggestion, Ahjussi. I don't want us to feel distant so we just want to slow it down." their parents still unsure of their decision. 

"I love Inna, Omma, Appa. Ahjumma, I won't hurt Inna. But I hope you guys can respect our decision. We want to make sure that our future still goes as plan." Taegoon said. Choi Inna looks at him and her chest start to feel stuffed. 

"Appa, Omma. Trust me." Taegoon still trying to convince their parents. 

"I love Taegoon. I'm doing this because I don't want to hurt him, Ahjussi. Omma, you got me right?" Kim Jisoo smiles and pats her daughter's head. Hwayeon smiles and nods. 

"We are sorry if we are rushing both of you. I understand both of you and please take your time. This is your life so if you think this is the best decisions for your life, go on. I'm here to support both of you. Doesn't matter what it is." Hwayeon touches his son's arms. Taegoon hugs his mother. 

"Thank you Omma." 

"I feel the same too, Inna-ah." Choi Inna hugs her mother and she cries. 

"I'm sorry, Omma." 

"Do what you think best for you. I'm not going to block you." Choi Inna nods. Nohmin sighed. 

"I love both of you," Nohmin said that and Taegoon gets up to hugs his dad. Choi Inna did the same and kiss Nohmin on the cheeks. 

"Aigoo, this kiddo!" Nohmin jokes. They all la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter