003

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna finally reached her home after taking a ride with her bicycle around the neighbourhood for exercising in the morning. She loves cycling and always free to use her bicycle. Sometimes she went to her school by riding a bike. Of course, her driver will be driving next to her for safety and in case she is tired of cycling. This bicycle is a gift from Taegoon last year and since then she's been using this bicycle. Her other bikes are well kept in the garage. 

Choi Inna enters the house and walks to the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator and takes a bottle out to drink cold water. She grabs a mug and pours the water into the mug. She drinks the water and immediately feel cold. Choi Sera walks into the kitchen and looks at her. 

"Good morning!" she said while taking a seat at a dining table. Choi Inna nods her head and smile. 

"Good morning!" the housemaid walks to her and asked her what breakfast she wants and Choi Sera request grilled cheese. Choi Inna raised her eyebrows. She walks to her sister and sits beside her. 

"What happens to your diet?" Choi Inna is curious. For four months, she only eats salad and other healthy food. But now suddenly, she changes her food lifestyle. 

"Diet for what." Choi Sera plays with her phone.

"Unni? Is there something wrong?" 

"Nothing, Inna-ah. I just don't feel want to eat any healthy food anymore. At this moment." Choi Inna surrender. 

"Anyway, Omma is out in case you are looking for her." Choi Inna gets up. 

"Where did she go?" 

"A meeting for her club." Choi Inna answered and left the dining room. She went upstairs to her room. After taking a shower and changing to comfortable clothes, she sits on her window balcony. She sits there and looks out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter