021

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Choi Inna's house, they all having dinner together excluding Choi Sera that have been avoiding her mother since she gets back. They all talk about things happens in Dubai and Choi Inna listens. Taegoon told her about a lot of stories already but this time from their parent's view and it really excited. 

"I want to travel there now." Choi Inna pouts when they finished sharing stories. 

"I'll bring you." Taegoon winks. Choi Inna pulled out her pinky fingers. 

"Promise?" Taegoon chuckled and link their pinky finger. 

"Promise. I'm at your service, Your Highness." their parents laughed. After dinner, they gather around the living room and continues to talk. Suddenly Taegoon stands up and clears his throat. Their parents immediately stop talking and look at him. Choi Inna also looks at him. 

"Omma, Appa, Ahjumma! I have an announcement. Before that, I hope all of you will respect my decision and Choi Inna's choice." Choi Inna starts to get the feeling of what is the subject. She looks down and starts to feel nervous. 

"I appreciate everything that you guys did it for us. Since we were born. You guys raised us well. You guys tie us two with this beautiful engagement. But-" Taegoon looks at Choi Inna and reaches out his hand. Choi Inna looks at Taegoon and he nods his head as saying that it's okay. Choi Inna grabs his hands and she stands up next to Taegoon. 

"But starts from tomorrow, me and Choi Inna are not engaged. We just going to be a best friend and support each other choices in life." their parents look dumbfounded. 

"I'm sorry to break this news on this good night but we think it'll be good if we let you know as soon as possible." 

"Inna-ah?" Nohmin looks at her. Choi Inna looks at Nohmin and nods her head. 

"When does this happens?" Choi Inna's mother asks. 

"Before I left to Dubai." they are shocked. 

"Why? What is the reason? Is it because of the long-distance relationship? It just for a month. After this, if you guys get married-" 

"I like someone else." Choi Inna cuts Taegoon's mother's words. She bows to her. 

"I'm sorry, Ahjumma. Ahjussi. Omma, I'm so sorry." 

"But before that, we think that it's best if we are the ones that choose our own life and path." Taegoon defends Choi Inna.

"Taegoon-ah. Inna-ah. Do you guys need some more time on this? This is-" 

"We already giving ourselves time and space to think about this, Ahjumma." Taegoon answers. 

"This is so sudden," Nohmin said. 

"Appa, I'm sorry. But I really need you guys to respect and understand our decisions. Ahjumma? Omma?" Taegoon said again. 

"So what is the next plan?" Hwayeon asks his son. 

"We just end the ties but our relationship as friends never gonna break. We will keep being a friend. Inna has her life and so am I. I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter