022

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch, everyone tries to swarms over Taegoon that makes Choi Inna rolled her eyes and move to another table with Yejin. Jongin is one of the crowds. Taegoon news about moving to Australia after graduation are out together with their break up engagement news. The female students try to path Choi Inna shoulder and give her a pitying look but Yejin keeps pushing them away. All of them have a lot of question but Taegoon is the victim. He needs to explain everything to whoever that asking. 

Choi Inna finishes her lunch and told Yejin that she wants to find Jaehyun. She hasn't seen him today and the way he replied the text, makes her worried. Yejin nods and lets her go. Other female students start to swarms her and ask a question about Choi Inna and Taegoon engagement. But then Jongin sees what happens and he moves to Yejin. 

"Girls! Please don't disturb my babe lunch." Jongin winks at them. Yejin rolled her eyes. All of them moves away and Jongin takes a seat next to her. 

"Hi, babe." 

"Hi," Yejin said. 

"What are you eating? Why don't you eat more?" Jongin said when he sees the food on her plate are so little. Yejin frowned and sighs. 

"I eat heavy breakfast this morning with Inna." 

"You having breakfast without me?" Jongin tries to shows that he's hurt. 

"I send the picture to you. Don't act like you don't know, Jongin-ah." Jongin smiles. 

"Of course I know." He kisses her side head and Yejin looks at him in shocks. 

"This is school, Jongin-ah." Yejin gritted her teeth. 

"Why? Everyone knows that you are my babe." Jongin pouts. Yejin sighs and continues eating. 

Choi Inna wander around the hallway trying to find Jaehyun but he is nowhere to be found. She walks to his classroom but he's not there. She walks to the library but he's not there as well. Choi Inna tries to call him but he didn't pick up. She gets out of the school building and walks to the flower garden. Another place that he always goes to. She paused when she sees him. Choi Inna smiles and walks to him. Jaehyun heard footsteps then lifts his head. 

"Inna-ah." Jaehyun calls. 

"Yah, why don't you pick up your phone?" Choi Inna sits next to him. 

"Oh, you call me?" Jaehyun checks his phone. Choi Inna looks at him with worried. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Hmm, I'm okay. Have you eaten?" 

"Oh, with Yejin. You?" 

"I ate already." Jaehyun looks away. Choi Inna sighs and grabs his hands. 

"Is there something wrong?" 

"Nope. Nothing." 

"Jaehyun-ah. Tell me, please. Is there something wrong?" he didn't answer back. "You heard the news?" Jaehyun looks at her. Choi Inna smiles. 

"I and Taegoon talks about this. We already inform our family about this. They are okay." 

"Taegoon is leaving for Australia." 

"I know." 

"Are you okay? I mean, he's the best man in your life, right?" Choi Inna feel stuffed when Jaehyun asks like that. Her eyes immediately fill with tears. She looks away. 

"I'm sorry if I'm the cause that you are losing him. He also losing you, but I hope he won't think li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter