011

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In school, Choi Inna noticed that Jaehyun didn't appear in front of her so much. If she wants to see Jaehyun, she will come to the Taegoon classroom but if Jaehyun noticed that, he will walk out of the classroom. That makes Choi Inna upset but she needs to focus on what she has right now. But sometimes she can't lie with herself that she really misses Jaehyun.

This morning, as usual, Choi Inna sees crowd chaos at the entrance. She bet it will be Taegoon with her fans. When she walks and focus on the crowd, she noticed Lee Ari is walking from the left building to the right. She is not in the crowd. Today is Friday and she usually confesses to Taegoon about her love. Choi Inna frowned while thinking about that. 

"Look at that." Choi Inna is surprised to see Jongin comes from her left and Yejin comes from her right. They might just arrive at school.

"Ari is dating Jaehyun. Confirmed!" Yejin said. Choi Inna feels her chest hurt. She breathes heavily. There, she sees Lee Ari is giving Jaehyun a flower that she might pick from the flower garden. 

"That's why I always see Lee Ari standing at my classroom all the time." Jongin whines. Jaehyun accepting the flower with a smile and he her hair. Yejin gasped. 

"Oh my god! I think Jaehyun like Lee Ari too," she said. Choi Inna looks down. She doesn't want to see a scene that hurts her more. 

"They are indeed a pretty couple. I admit that." 

"Yah, Inna and Taegoon are the hottest couples in the school." Yejin defends the title. Choi Inna smiles bitterly when Yejin hugs her arms. 

"I know. But Lee Ari is pretty. Jaehyun is a good looking person." 

"My Taegoon also a good looking person." Choi Inna said that while looking at Taegoon face. He waves at her from afar. Jongin and Yejin giggles. 

"Awww, you are so sweet, Inna-ah." Yejin hits her arms and hugs Jongin. Choi Inna walks faster to the school to hugs Taegoon. Jaehyun can see the moment and his smile also faded when she sees how bright her smile when she's with Taegoon. Lee Ari brushes his nose and Jaehyun focuses back on her. 

"Let's go back inside." Lee Ari nodded. The class going well until lunch break. Everyone is running towards the cafeteria after hearing an announcement of a special menu for today. Choi Inna still on her seat and Yejin looks at her. 

"You don't want to eat?" 

"I think I'm going to the nurse's room. I'm not feeling very well." 

"Oh really? Do you want me to bring you?" 

"No. Please let Taegoon knows and doesn't let him come to the nurse's room. I need a rest." Yejin nods and only look at Choi Inna as she walks out of the classroom and goes to the nurse's room. She only looks down along the hallway. She gets inside the nurse's room and surprises to see Lee Ari and Jaehyun. Jaehyun is cleansing a wound on her finger. Choi Inna's eyes widened. Both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter