015

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna walks to the school building with nervous. Everyone keeps asking her if she is okay when they saw her walking. Choi Inna just nodding her head and give a sweet smile to hide her true worries. She hopes she won't bump into Jaehyun this morning or today. But she also can't hide from keep looking for him. Choi Inna walks to her locker and opens the lock. She grabs a few books from her locker and locked it. Then she turns around and that moment, she caught his eyes. 

Jaehyun is watching her from the stairs. Choi Inna gulped and tries to look away. She needs to walk past him for her to get to her classroom. She collects all the strength to walks and when she closes to him, Jaehyun step down from stairs while looking at her. 

"Are you feeling okay now?" Jaehyun asks. Choi Inna didn't look at her.

"I-I'm okay." she tries to hide her nervous voice.

"You make me worried." Choi Inna sighs. These kinds of words that coming out from Jaehyun is killing her. 

"No need." Choi Inna answer. 

"You are not looking at me," Jaehyun said in a soft tone. 

"I want to go to the classroom." Choi Inna said in a nervous voice. Jaehyun can detect that and he let it go. Choi Inna immediately walks away from him and get into her classroom. Yejin sees the moment as she enters the lobby. She sighed and pat Jaehyun's shoulder. He turns around.

"You like Inna?" Yejin asks and makes Jaehyun shocked. 

"We know that you and Inna like each other. But are you confident to take care of her and give her the same love as Taegoon?" Jaehyun looks down. 

"If you are not confident, back off!" Yejin said and left him. Jaehyun sighs and walks away.

During lunch, Choi Inna keeps avoiding eyes as a lot of eyes are looking at her. Jongin and Yejin try to make her feel at ease but all she can think about today is how to face with Jaehyun. This morning she is nervous and can't see him face to face. She can't even make eye contact. She misses him but she also felt guilty towards Taegoon. She can't proudly say that she's in love with Jaehyun. The whole school knows that she and Taegoon are engaged and have a perfect relationship. 

"Inna-ah, did you meet Jaehyun?" Jongin asks. Yejin looks at Jongin then swifts to Choi Inna. She smiles and nods. Jongin nods his head too. 

"So what is your next plan?" Jongin asks again.

"I don't know. I can't look at him because I feel guilty for-" 

"Don't. Taegoon didn't leave you some space and time for you to make this kind of decision. You need to do what you need to do." Jongin gives her advice. Yejin chews her food as she heard the conversation. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter