020

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna steps inside the school building and everyone gathers near the hallway to the classroom. Choi Inna frowns but she walks to her locker and takes what she needs for class. While she doing that, Yejin comes and pat her shoulder. Choi Inna turns around. 

"What's up with that?" 

"I don't know. Where is Jongin?" 

"With his classmates." Choi Inna closes the locker and looks at the crowd. She can't see what they are seeing but she's curious. 

"Let's go." Yejin hugs her arms. "So, how's yesterday? Is Taegoon okay?" 

"He's a bit tired. Maybe he won't come to school today." Choi Inna answers. 

"Oh, it's okay. Let him rest at home." Yejin pats someone shoulder and that person turns around and immediately clear the way for Yejin and Choi Inna. Once they reach to the centre of the crowd, Yejin and Choi Inna are surprised to see Lee Ari is kneeling down to Taegoon that looks at her with a dumbfounded face. 

"Ari-ah," Taegoon said.

"Please love me, Taegoon-ah." Choi Inna tilted her head and looks at Taegoon with frowning face.

"What is Ari doing?" Yejin whispers to Choi Inna. She just shakes her head.

"Ari-ah, I have a fiancee. Remember?" Lee Ari pouts and stands up. 

"She's cheating on you. She's been flirting with Jaehyun while you're not here. Ask them. Guys! Is it true that Jaehyun and Inna are in love with each other? We see that right?" Choi Inna clears and looks down in embarrassed when some of them in the crowd nodding their head. 

"But you also flirting with Jaehyun, right?" Taegoon attack back. Lee Ari stunned but then her eyes look down. "Ari-ah." 

"I'm us-using him to get your attention. I did it right? You notice that I'm with Jaehyun right? You feeling jealous about that right?" Lee Ari tries to defend herself back. Taegoon smiles. Yejin rolled her eyes. 

"Ari-ah, I'm sorry."

"Park Taegoon!" Lee Ari shouts his name. Her eyes fill with tears. Taegoon is surprised. He never sees Lee Ari face like that. She's always a bright person in front of Taegoon. 

"Today is not Friday and I confess to you. Can you at least, not reject me for once? I really like you. I think I- I- I'm in love with you. So it's not just crush or stupid fangirling. I really really really like you, Park Taegoon." Taegoon sighs. Lee Ari wipes her tears. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter