006

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bells ring meaning the school is ended for the day. Everyone packed their stuff after the teacher walked out of the classroom. Yejin is laughing with another classmate before the walk back to Choi Inna and share the story. They walk out of the room and at the lobby, Jongin call their name from the stairs. Both of them turned around. Choi Inna smiles faded when she sees Jaehyun is with Ari on the top floor near the stairs. Ari is a big fan of Taegoon and she is curious why she is with Jaehyun. 

"Yejin-ah!" Jongin runs to them. 

"Yah, Kim Jongin! Where you at during lunch? I didn't see you." 

"Ah, sorry. We have a drama club meeting. So we ate in the room. Let's go." Jongin grabs Yejin's hands. 

"Why Ari is with Jaehyun?" Choi Inna frowned. Jongin raised his eyebrows and turns around. 

"Inna-ah, you know Jaehyun?" Choi Inna blinks a few times to refresh her facial expression. She her lips and cleared the throats. 

"I met him a few times in the library." she gives excuses. 

"Oh, Choi Inna! You know the hottest guy in the school right now?" Choi Inna elbowed at Yejin after hearing her words. 

"Yah, Park Taegoon is the hottest guy in the school." Yejin and Jongin chuckled. 

"Hmm, I told him about you and Taegoon also."

"I know. That's why he knows me. But Jongin-ah! Why did you tell him about me and Taegoon?" Choi Inna is curious. 

"I just introduced to him the school hierarchy and you guys are part of the story. Am I right?" 

"You and Taegoon are so sweet. Everyone wants to be a cute couple like you guys." Jongin stares at Yejin and pouted. 

"I thought we are the cute couple." Yejin looks at him with disgust. 

"What?" Choi Inna chuckled. Suddenly Jaehyun joins them and says hi to them. Choi Inna stunned but Yejin being a fangirl. 

"Hi, Jaehyun-ah!" 

"Hi, Yejin. Jongin-ah, I'm going first. See you tomorrow." Jaehyun left after patted his shoulder. Choi Inna breathes out a bit after his leaving. Yejin still amazes with his figure even from the back. 

"Guys, I'm staying here for a while. You guys can go."  Choi Inna walks back to inside the building and left both of her friends in question. They left too after shrugging their shoulder. Choi Inna walks to the library but gets blocks in front of her classroom. Ari with her friends. 

"Choi. In. Na." Ari calls her name. Choi Inna rolled her eyes. This is not the first time Ari tries to pick a fight with her. 

"What do you want, Ari-ah?" 

"When Taegoon will be back? I miss him." Ari pouted in a cute way, for her. Choi Inna sighed. 

"Tomorrow he will be back to the school. Why?" 

"Oh, no. I just want to know." Ari smirked and bump her shoulder to Choi Inna's shoulder while walking past her. Choi Inna gritted her teeth but she just let it pass and continue to go to the library.

In the library, she takes one book that she is currently read. She looks around to make sure there is no one. She plugged her earp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter