008

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the moment in cinema passed, Choi Inna keeps avoiding Jaehyun, and Taegoon realizes that. He noticed that when Jaehyun comes to talk with Taegoon but Choi Inna just walked past him without even looking at him. At that time, Jaehyun acts as nothing happens. In his thought maybe this is nothing for Jaehyun but for him, this is something. But he just ignored it until he sees Choi Inna cries at the library after school. He leaves her alone but he didn't feel okay with that. 

"Taegoon-ah!" Choi Inna runs to him. "Tonight your family will have dinner at my house, right?" Choi Inna said in a cheerful way. Taegoon nods. 

"I think we need to set up the wedding date already." Choi Inna expression changes. Taegoon notices that but he ignored it again. 

"Can't we married after college?" Choi Inna said. Taegoon smiles.

"Don't worry. I'll talk when the issue pop-up, okay?" Choi Inna hugs his arms with a smile of relief. Suddenly, Jaehyun comes out of the classroom with other friends. He is helping her to carry the book. 

"Oh, Jaehyun-ah!" Taegoon calls him. Jaehyun raised his eyebrows to say 'what's up'. 

"You're going to the teacher's room? Can I follow?" 

"Sure, why not," Jaehyun said.

"Why?" Choi Inna asks. 

"I need to meet a teacher there. I see you in the lobby later." Choi Inna nods and stood there when Taegoon left with his friends. Choi Inna swift her eyes to see Jaehyun's back. Then she left her classroom. End of the day, Taegoon drop her at home. In the car, Taegoon keeps rubbing her hands while holding it. 

"Taegoon-ah, do you mind if we have our wedding after college?" Choi Inna asks. 

"Why? You want to meet handsome guys in college, is it?" Choi Inna slaps his arms when he makes jokes like that. 

"Yah! Not like that! I think it so early for us to get married. I don't want any of us regretting the decisions." 

"Regret? What regret? Marrying you? I'm not going to regret. Are you?" Taegoon asks and Choi Inna freeze. 

"Inna-ah?" 

"Huh? No. That's not what I meant. Okay, let's see if we marry but you know, we don't have time for each other because we are so busy with our college life. You pick a different course. I pick a different course. I don't think we will have time later." 

"So, what you mean is you don't want to meet me in college?" Taegoon is doing the jokes again even though he gets the memo of what Choi Inna is saying. 

"Taegoon-ah, I'm serious." 

"I'm listening, Inna-ah." 

"What if I met someone else, but I already married you and I can't like him because I have you." once the sentence is finished, Choi Inna is shocked. She said what she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter