004

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is making a noise when a figure walking to the building. Yejin who is talking with Jongin also turned around to see the chaos. Jongin also finding a cause of it. When a figure passed by them, both of them are stunned. Jongin blinked his eyes for a few times before look at Yejin and snaps his finger. Yejin just wakes up from being 'hypnotized'. 

"Who is that?" she asked right away. Jongin clears his throat. 

"I don't know. A new student?" 

"In the middle of the year? Hell, yeah." Yejin left him and walks towards the crowds. Jongin didn't manage to grab Yejin arms to stop her. He feels jealous and his body leans to the locker. Coincidentally, Choi Inna arrives at school and see Jongin with a sad face. 

"Yah, Kim Jongin!" she calls him and his eyes fixed at Choi Inna. He smiles and walks to her.

"Inna-ah! Yejin dump me." Choi Inna eyes become round. 

"What do you mean?" 

"She goes to another guy. I don't know who he is." Jongin glared at the stairs that don't have anyone. 

"Yah, what are you saying? Who is that guy? I thought you know everyone here." Jongin wraps his arms around Choi Inna shoulder and walks along the hallway to the classroom. 

"I don't know this guy. Never see him before. Maybe a new student." Choi Inna nods her head. 

"So, Yejin left you here and follow that guy?" Jongin nods his head in slow motion. 

"Want to eat lunch with me? Taegoon is outstation." Choi Inna asking. 

"Of course! I don't want to feel lonely, Inna-ah. I only have you." Choi Inna laughs and she pushes him away when she arrives at her classroom. 

"Go to your class!" Choi Inna said. Day passes by like that and they did eat lunch together with Jongin whining to Yejin about new students. Fortunately for Jongin, the new student is in the same class as him so it's easy for him to keep an eye on him in case Yejin coming to watch him. Choi Inna only smiling and defend each person when needed. She misses Taegoon but with her friends beside her, she will never be alone. Their bickering ends until it's time to go home.

"Aren't you going home, Inna-ah?" Yejin asked when she sees Choi Inna didn't pack her stuff yet. The bell already rings 5 minutes ago. 

"I think I'm going to stay here for a while."

"Are you sure? Are you okay?" Yejin sits back on her seat. Choi Inna smiles. 

"I'm fine, Yejin-ah! Go. Jongin must be waiting for you now." 

"Yes? Someone call me?" both of the girls turn their head and see Jongin at the entrance of their class. Yejin glared at him then turn back to Choi Inna. 

"If you are not okay, please let me know," Yejin said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter