007

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and Choi Inna's life is back to normal. Jaehyun didn't even try to get close to her. Even she didn't see him this week. He heard Taegoon talk to him about Jaehyun because it excites him to have a new student. But since then, Choi Inna didn't even bump into Jaehyun and every time she went to the library to hang out but at the same time, check if Jaehyun is here, he is not there at all. Cho Inna is a relief to be with Taegoon and living normally like before but at the same time, she is curious. She heard the news from Taegoon this morning that Ari still confesses love to him and Choi Inna smiles while thinking Jaehyun didn't get out with Ari.

She and Yejin walk along with the flower garden at the schoolyard and when they bump with Jaehyun. He is wearing sports clothes meaning his class has physical education at the moment. Choi Inna is surprised to see Jaehyun and Yejin is excited to meet Jaehyun. Jaehyun is acting cool and didn't even smile at Choi Inna. 

"Hi, Jaehyun-ah." Yejin waves at him. 

"Hi, Yejin-ah. Where are you going?" Choi Inna looks down. She didn't want to look at him to make sure he knows that she didn't have any feelings towards him. 

"We just walk around. Inna didn't feel good." Choi Inna pinch Yejin arms when she said that. Jaehyun takes a look at Choi Inna and his smile faded. 

"Oh, see you next time." Jaehyun left and Choi Inna feels sad. Jaehyun didn't care or even asking about her when Yejin said that. Yejin turns around and still being a fangirl as she is. 

"Yejin-ah, let's go." Choi Inna drags Yejin to stops her from being a fangirl. The school finally ends with a bell rings. Taegoon pats Jaehyun's shoulder and Jaehyun looks up. 

"Do you want to join us? We want to watch a movie." then Jongin comes and joins them. 

"At where?" 

"KG Cinema," Jaehyun smirked. 

"That is my family business. I'll get you guys the ticket and special place. How many people?" Jaehyun gets up and said. 

"Oh, really? I didn't know that is your family business." 

"We have a cinema and a franchise restaurant. KG Samgyeopsal? KG Chicken?" 

"I really love KG Chicken," Jongin said. Jaehyun chuckled. 

"Let's eat after watching a movie," Jaehyun said. 

"That is cool, Jaehyun-ah." Jongin bump fist with Jaehyun. Taegoon looks at the door. 

"Is Yejin and Inna coming here or we meet them at the lobby?" Taegoon asks. 

"Lobby. Let's go." Jongin answered the moved out of the classroom. Jaehyun already dialed a number to book a ticket and place it in the cinema. 

"Hello? Please book hall number 5 for 5 people. Okay. I'll be there in half an hour. Please prepare popcorn and drinks." Jaehyun let them workers know. When they reached the lobby, Jaehyun still giving out the order to his workers. .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter