005

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna didn't step out of the car even though she already arrived at the school 20 minutes ago. The driver keeps looking at her through the mirror. She bites her lips as her eyes looking around. She's trying to find Jaehyun to avoid that guy. Jaehyun makes her heart thumps and that feeling is not the same as she feels with Taegoon. That's why she feels nervous about it. 

"Inna-ssi? Is there a problem?" finally, her driver asking her. She startled. 

"No problem. Just wait until the bell rings." Choi Inna said. The driver faces back to the front. 10 minutes later, the bell finally rings and she gets out of the car. She walks at a fast pace to the school building and gets inside the building. Once she is in the building, she stops and feels relief. No one is in the lobby means everyone already getting into the class. Suddenly someone taps her shoulder and she looks back. Jaehyun. Choi Inna almost trips for taking a step behind but Jaehyun is faster. He grabs her waist and hugs her. 

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun holds her arms with other hands. She pulled her closer to him and looks at her with worried. "Inna-ah?" 

"Why are you here?" Choi Inna finally can speak after a moment of breathless. She pushes him away to free herself from his touch. 

"I'm late." Jaehyun smiles with a beautiful smile ever. Choi Inna sighed loudly without any intention. Jaehyun frowned. 

"Are you okay, Inna-ah?" Choi Inna clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. 

"I have a fiancee. His name is Park Taegoon. He is not here right now. He is flying to London on business purpose. He is in the same class as you. We've been engaged for a year now. We love each other." Choi Inna said in one breath. 

"I know. Jongin is your friend too."

"You know Jongin?" 

"Of course. He introduces me to a lot of you." Jaehyun chuckled and left her in a dumbfounded in the lobby. Choi Inna is feeling pain in her chest. She didn't go inside her classroom but stay in the library. She sits down at her favorite table until someone slaps her arms. 

"Yah, Choi Inna! I call you, but why don't you pick up?" someone scold at her with an AMSR voice. Choi Inna looked up and can see Yejin mad at her. Jongin already takes a seat in front of her. 

"Why don't you go to class?" Choi Inna looks at Jongin and finally, her eyes become round. She takes a look at her watch and it's lunchtime. 

"What!" everyone in the library shushes her. 

"Inna-ah, are you okay?" Jongin asked her. 

"I'm fine. But how come..." Choi Inna palms her face. She didn't realize time passed until lunchtime. 

"What are you doing here? Why are you not in the class, Inna-ah?" Yejin asks. 

"Is something wrong with Taegoon?" Jongin asked. "He didn't reply to my message last night." Jongin checks his phone. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter