010

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please buy the ticket first for us. I'll be late." And that is Yejin message 5 minutes ago. Choi Inna sighed. She walks to the cinema but stopped at the entrance. KG Cinema. She hopes Jaehyun are not here at this moment. She's queuing to buy the tickets while playing with her phone. Suddenly she heard a voice that familiar for her. She looks up and sees Lee Ari in a nice dress talking on the phone. Choi Inna rolled her eyes and back to her phone.

A few minutes later after she is done buys the tickets, she walks out to find Lee Ari but this time Jaehyun is next to her. He is fixing her hair. Choi Inna feels hurt in her chest. She stares at the couple and clenched her fist. Suddenly Jaehyun turns his head and their eyes meet. Choi Inna can't run away now. Her eyes fill with tears and when it flows down, she immediately looks away and wipes the tears. She walks away from the view. 

She walks almost far from them when suddenly someone grabs her wrist and drags her to an emergency stair. Choi Inna tries to hold her tears but Jaehyun lifts up her head and Choi Inna is forcingly looking at Jaehyun. 

"What are you doing here?" Jaehyun asks. 

"This is a public place." Choi Inna answers while sniffles. Jaehyun sighed. 

"I know but-" Jaehyun turns around with his hands on his waist. He looks frustrated. 

"You and Ari." Choi Inna said. 

"No." Jaehyun denies immediately. He looks at her. 

"I saw you and Ari." Choi Inna tries hard to hold her tears from not flowing down. 

"Yeah, but we are nothing. Why are you even crying?" Jaehyun said with an angry expression. 

"I don't know!" she shouted. Choi Inna wipes her tears but her tears keep flowing. Jaehyun sighed. 

"Relax, Inna-ah." Choi Inna squats down to hide her face and keeps crying. She palmed her face and cover it. Jaehyun stands next to her and waits for her to feel better. After a few minutes, she finally feels better and wipes all of her tears. 

"I'm sorry. I don't know why am I crying. This is stupid." 

"It's okay. I also don't know why am I here chasing you." Choi Inna gritted her teeth. 

"You can leave." Jaehyun sighed and looks at her. 

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun asks. 

"I'm fine!" she yelled at him. Jaehyun nods and left with heavy-hearted. Choi Inna grabs her phone and dialed Yejin's numbers. After a few rings, Yejin picks up. 

"Yejin-ah, something came up. I'll pass the ticket to you. You can watch with Jongin." then she paused. "I'm fine. Not feeling well. See you tomorrow." then she ended the call and gets out of the space. Jaehyun is waiting for her and Choi Inna looks at him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter