013

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taegoon didn't call or text her through the weekend. She's feeling devastated. Choi Inna wanders around in her room and keeps sighing until she's getting tired listening to it. She stares at her window and sighed again. When she decided to sleep on it, her phone rings and Choi Inna hurriedly answer the call without looking at the screen. 

"Taegoon-ah?" 

"Inna-ah?" Choi Inna frowned. She looks at her phone screen and sighs when Jongin name is on the screen. 

"Oh, Jongin-ah. Why?" 

"Are you fighting with Taegoon?" 

"Why? Did he say anything?"

"He told me not to tell you." Choi Inna sits down. 

"What is it?" 

"Your mom is going to Dubai tomorrow right?" Choi Inna nods but then she realized that Jongin can't see her reaction. 

"Oh, yes! Why?"

"I think he will fly tomorrow with your mom and his dad to Dubai." Choi Inna's eyes widened.

"But they will be there for a month." 

"Yes, that's why. This doesn't sound right. More when he doesn't want you to know." Choi Inna sighed. 

"Jongin, I gotta hang up. Thanks for letting me know." 

"Oh, okay. Bye." Choi Inna ends the call and went to her mother study's room. She knocks on the door then enter the room when her mother gives her permission. 

"Oh, Inna-ah." 

"Omma! Taegoon will follow you to Dubai tomorrow?" Kim Jisoo nods. 

"Yes. He didn't tell you first?" Choi Inna ran out of the room when her mother answers the question. "Inna-ah!" her mother tries to call her but she's out of the sight. Choi Inna grabs her jacket and stuff to get out of the house. But when she opens her front door, she spots Taegoon with Choi Sera at the fountain. 

"So, you think by giving her space, she will know what to do?" Choi Sera asks him. Taegoon nods. 

"She loves that guy, Noona. I cannot do anything." 

"Fight for it, Taegoon-ah." Choi Sera let him know her opinion. 

"But I will never win. They love each other. That's the point. I know you knew about this. So why don't you take a side on Inna?" 

"Because I know how much it hurts to take a step behind from a relationship, Taegoon-ah. Ahjussi and Ahjumma know about this?" Taegoon shakes his head. 

"I think after Dubai, I will let them know. Or maybe after Inna makes her decision." 

"If she chooses you?" Choi Sera asks. 

"It will be great but she won't." Taegoon sighs. 

"You're leaving?" Choi Sera and Taegoon turn around at the same time. They are surprised to see Choi Inna behind them. Choi Sera looks at her sister and walks away from them. Taegoon walks to Choi Inna and holds her hands. 

"Jongin told you?" Choi Inna tries to hold her tears. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter