019

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna is feeling while waiting for people that she wants to meet at the airport. Choi Sera didn't come to accompany her at all because she is mad with their mother. Her driver sends her to the airport and is waiting at outside to pick them up. Choi Inna keeps her lips and rubbing her hands as her heart pounding like hell. She is afraid to meet Taegoon after their last meet. But two days ago when they talk on the phone, he sounds fine.

Choi Inna moves to the closer end and keeps looking over. They supposed to be here 10 minutes ago but still haven't come out from the other side. But when she sees a familiar face, she brightly smiles and waits for them to come over. Her mother is excited to see her but when she looks around, her other child is not there. 

"Sera?"Choi Inna shakes her head. Her mother smiles faded but when Choi Inna hugs her, she smiles back. 

"Inna-ah?" 

"Ahjumma! Ahjussi!" she hugs them and greets them properly. "How's the flight?" 

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Choi Inna chuckled. They moved and Choi Inna finally faces to face with Taegoon. They look at each other and it awkward.

"Hi," she said. 

"How are you?" he asks. 

"I'm fine," she answers. "You're not tired?" 

"I just want to sleep all day." Taegoon jokes. Choi Inna smiles. 

"Let's go." Taegoon's father said. They went to their own car but Taegoon insists on driving his car by himself with Choi Inna. He called his driver to bring his car to the airport yesterday. Choi Inna looks at Taegoon. 

"Taegoon-ah, we can talk after you rest for the day." Taegoon holds her hands. 

"I need you to make me feel in peace," Taegoon said and immediately Choi Inna feels down. 

"Okay, then. I'll meet you at home." Taegoon nods. 

"Be careful."  Choi Inna's mother told them. They nod and their parents left with their car. Taegoon gets opens the passenger door and Choi Inna gets in. Taegoon walks to the driver side and gets inside the car. 

"Are you okay to drive?" Choi Inna asks. 

"Yup. I need time to be away from my parents." Taegoon said and he drives away. Choi Inna just follows him. He drives away to Namsan Tower. They didn't get out from the car as Taegoon closes his eyes when he's done parking. 

"Do you want me to buy anything for you?" Taegoon grabs Choi Inna wrist as she wants to get out to avoid this awkward. 

"Stay here," Taegoon said with eyes closed. 

"You should just go back home and rest." Choi Inna starts to nag. 

"I miss your nagging," Taegoon said with a smile. Choi Inna looks at him with sorry eyes. 

"How are you doing with Jaehyun?" Taegoon sudden question about that makes Choi Inna eyes wander. She didn't what to answer him. She can't bluntly say that she is happier with Jaehyun. 

"Do you guys have the plan to go out today?" Choi Inna looks at him. 

"No. Why did you ask that?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter