023

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A night before their graduation day, Taegoon comes to Choi Inna's house to celebrate the day. Jaehyun knew about this and he is fine with it. Since the day they are confronting their concerns, three of them are closer than everyone thinks. Even though some of the students looking at Choi Inna with disgust as she is having a relationship with Jaehyun although the engagement news comes out in bad terms. The students are all fans of Taegoon and she didn't mind about that as long as Taegoon, Jaehyun and her are well aware of their own situation. 

Taegoon brings the Dalgona coffee that they just make in the kitchen 5 minutes ago to Choi Inna's room. She opens the door and closes the door when Taegoon is in. They sit down at the couch and taste the coffee. 

"It's so sweet." Choi Inna sips it. Taegoon sips it and he make face. Choi Inna laughs. 

"Not your taste?" 

"I'll rather eat the dalgona directly." they laughed. 

"Anyway, what are you doing tomorrow?" Choi Inna asks. 

"What do you think about Ari?" Taegoon replied with a question. Choi Inna quickly swifts her eyes to Taegoon. After Lee Ari tell him that she wants to follow him to Australia and he gives permission, Lee Ari sometimes avoiding him. She is shy and didn't used to his friendly attitude. But Taegoon keeps calling her if he sees her. Now all of Taegoon fans are calling Lee Ari as a successful fan.  They met up a lot and Taegoon opens up to her.

"Well, Ari. Why are you asking about her?"

"Well, I just want to know from your view," Taegoon tells her the truth. Choi Inna tilted her head. 

"Well, she's not that bad. Back then when she follows you around, I'm not really annoying with her. But when she comes straight to my face, it annoys me." Taegoon chuckled. 

"Overall, she's not bad." Taegoon nods his head. "What do you think about her?" 

"Well, I don't know that she loves to talk." 

"She talks a lot?" 

"A lot like Yoo Jae Suk." they laughed. "But that is her charm. The more she talks, the more tells people about herself." Taegoon looks dreamy. 

"I like her on that," he said to end his sentence. Choi Inna smiles. 

"You guys suit each other." Taegoon sighs. 

"But can I ask you one thing?" Choi Inna nods. "Did Jaehyun and Ari have a thing back then?" Choi Inna remembers when Jaehyun convinces her about Lee Ari asking for his help to make Taegoon jealous. She glared at him. 

"Are you jealous?" Choi Inna pointed her finger to Taegoon. Taegoon cleared his throats and looks away. 

"I'm not!" Choi Inna laughs. 

"If you did, then her plan does not fail at all." Taegoon turns his head. 

"Her plan?" 

"She asks Jaehyun to be her boyfriend to make you jealous." Taegoon gasped. "Wow, you really did? I was next to you though." 

"You also jealous of Jaehyun that time, right? You were next to me though." Choi Inna chuckled. 

"Well, I didn't know about you then." 

"It's just that one time." Taegoon defends herself. Choi Inna smirks. 

"I bet when she confesses to you on Monday, you loved it right?" Taegoon make face. 

"I should accept her feelings that time right? Now, I don't know how to say and what to do." Choi Inna put down her cups and look at Taegoon. 

"Just go for it!" Choi Inna persuades him. 

"It's not that easy." Taegoon whines. 

"Well, I'm sure you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter