018

I'll Be Your Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Inna enters her house but surprised to see Choi Sera on the living room with her phone on her ear. She walks slowly but she is shocked to hear Choi Sera yelled over the phone. She throws away the phone and her phone shattered around. Choi Inna is shocked.

"Unni?" Choi Sera turns around. She is surprised to see Choi Inna. 

"Inna-ah. When did you-" 

"I just. What happened?" Choi Sera is stressed. She exhales a heavy breath and palms her face. She sits down and Choi Inna follows her. 

"Unni?" 

"Omma and Mrs Kim wants me and Jaewon to be engaged next month after Omma gets back from Dubai." Choi Sera told her.

"Is that Omma on the phone?" 

"Nope. Jaewon." Choi Inna is worried as much as Choi Sera. She knows how Jaewon treats her sister. Choi Sera sighs.

"I don't know how the the make a decision. It's about me. Why they-" Choi Sera didn't finish her words as tears filling her eyes and her sobs. 

"Unni, I'll talk to Omma. Omma didn't know that you and Jaewon Oppa used to date and this-" 

"It's okay. I'll talk to them by myself." Choi Sera stands up. 

"What did Jaewon Oppa said just now on the phone?" 

"You don't need to know." Choi Sera left the living room and climb the stairs. Choi Inna calls the housemaid to clean up the mess. She picks the sim card for her sister to keep. She climbs the stairs to go to her room but she stopped at her sister's room. 

"Unni! Your sim card." 

"I'll buy a new one." Choi Sera shouts from inside and Choi Inna can hear the shaking voice. She sighs and keeps the sim card then walks to her room. She gets in and immediately pulled out her phone to dialled Jongin number. After a few rings, Jongin picks up. 

"Hello?" his voice sounds different. 

"Jongin-ah. Do you know about Jaewon Oppa and Unni?" Jongin sighs. 

"I'm sorry Inna-ah. I just found out today. We have dinner together and that's when my mom told us." Choi Inna sighs. "Is Sera Noona okay?" Jongin asks in worries. 

"She's not. Her phone was broken out. She throws it." Choi Inna told him. 

"Wow." Jongin sounds sorry. 

"Jongin-ah, Jaewon Oppa is not a good guy for my Unni." 

"I know. That's why I'm sorry. He always changes the woman around her. Noona is too good for him. My mom and dad didn't know that. Jisoo Ahjumma didn't know that too." 

"You don't need to feel sorry, Jongin-ah."

"Inna-ah," Jongin calls her name. 

"Hmm?"

"Tell Noona that I'm sorry."

"Kim Jongin. You are not sorry. This is the adult side that we didn't face yet." 

"You already facing it. Another side of the adult. Being engaged but like someone else. That is complicated and hard to break ties. Taegoon's parents like you a lot." Choi Inna smiles bitterly thinking about that. Yeah, she is facing a problem that adult should face it. Not a teenager like her.

Because of these ties, she is having a breakdown in her life. Same goes with Taegoon. She still remembers when their parents announce this during dinner a year ago. At first, Choi Inna and Taegoon are surprised but they like it because they are in love with each other back then. And so did Choi Inna think it's love. Their parents always match them together a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter